Verified Reviewer

Hacked yahoo accounts

I have two email accounts that I've had since 1998 and one early 2000s. I find out today after calling one of the many pass the buck numbers tat yahoo provides. I was told my emails were being use on windows 10 and a samsung device. Both of witch I do not have in my home. They then tell me I can have my emails back through their security teams help for a half off one time fee off $100 dollars on a prepaid card. This is an outrage. I have documentation, or did and other accounts linked to these emails. Can anyone please help me with information to fix this.

User's recommendation: Don't use yahoo. They sell your passwords then hold accounts hostage for profit.

ID
Pros
  • Free mail 20 years ago
Cons
  • Lack of support visibility
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

100% biased and bordering on fascist.

Beginning with the take down of their comments on various news stories beginning in June/July 2020, it became obvious there did not want the TRUTH to come out about the upcoming elections as many commenters were conservatives. Yahoo DID contribute to the fraudulent election by suppressing free speech and now look what's happening. This is a disgrace. Oh and the Yahoo writers pretty much SUCK across the board.

User's recommendation: Avoid Yahoo at all costs.

#1979635

Dump Yahoo world!!!

Preferred solution
Offer UN BIASED news for a start.

Absolutely no techinical support to help me get my account back.

I went to log in, and I received a message: Sorry but the account you are looking for cannot be found. I have gone through eleven agents with no help so far, and it's getting frustrating.
ID
Pros
  • Ease of use when my account works
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Turn my account back on. My credit card was cancelled due to fradulant activity and while waiting for my new card I was billed and no payment was made. I'm guessing that's why my account was cancelled, I have a new card now and need to resume my payments.