Verified Reviewer

It isn't much, only $4.95 per month, but I have been charged 2 times for April and 2 times for May 2021, for a monthly subscription to Yahoo Malwarebytes located somewhere in Virginia. My debit card issuer was lied to by this group, telling them I signed up for 2 Malwarebytes monthly subsciptions which is totally false.

I have decided to give you an opportunity to reel in this rogue group, who seems to relish the fact that I have not been able to stop this.

I am however a trained paralegal who has worked in a law firm for 20 years before retiring in 2019.

Bottom line, because they are using the Yahoo name, if i can't rectify this little problem, it will become a big headache for Yahoo, as I plan to file Civil suit that includes false reporting to credit card agencies to aquire capital from unsuspecting consumers like myself. In addition, Billing practices that are against the law, and anything else I can find that Yahoo Malwarebtes is doing.

My name is Jeffrey Allison. My debit card is from Social Secuity office.

I am sure they will be interested in this forged subscription to Yahoo Malwarebytes.

Sincerly,

Jeffrey P. Allison

User's recommendation: DONT SUBSCIBE TO YAHOO, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS!

Location: Santa Ana, California