479 views
Verified Reviewer

I was reviewing my bank statement and found that Yahoo Small Business has charged my account $14.99 for the past two months.

This is a fraudulent charge. I have no account relationship with AABACO or YAHOO. I had to spend an hour on the phone with both of these companies and it is still not resolved.

I'm communicating with my bank that this is fraud. GET FAR AWAY FROM BOTH THESE COMPANIES.

Reason of review: Fraud.

Location: Seattle, Washington

Comments

I have the same issue! Was this ever resolved??

@PissedConsumer1243806

I had to shut down the card these charges showed up on as if my card was stolen. I declared the charges fraudulent with my bank and the money was returned by the bank.

Yes, I too have detected fraudulent charges from this company on one of my accounts and reported it. I had to end up closing the account. I have no idea what this company is or what they are charging for.

Yahoo Reviews