403 views
3.0

Have spent numerous times on hold. Always says 20min is never less than 45min.

Not receiving email responses from Aabaco. Always told issue will be resolved in a couple of days and its not. This is week 3 now.

Can not change or cancel plan. Can not change billing information and now nothing shows when the payment is to be processed for my domains.

I really feel that Yahoo / Aabaco don't care and are putting little quality effort into a resolution.

Getting all my domain codes and moving everything.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Yahoo Cons: Aabaco transition.

Location: Columbia, Missouri

Comments

SAME ISSUES HERE, CHANGE WILL BE MADE SOON

Yes, Im' having the same issue.

It keep asking me for input and update data but everytime I finish filling the questionare my session is already expired no matter how fast I fill out the form.

I am having same issues. On hold for 40 minutes only to be told she could not help me had to go through account.

Finally a company with worse service than Comcast. I will be moving my domain as well

same feeling here. This is total bait and switch...

we paid for premium "Powered By Yahoo" to build client confidense and we get some *** generic brand e-tailer host powered by China.

I'm outraged and insulted.

Every time I have ever dealt with Yahoo for my business it has been a disaster, Aabaco is just a continuation of their neglect. They changed their domain handler to Aabaco and now I have lost control of my Domain.

What's weird is that I never change anything but I am constantly having to "fix" my yahoo account to retain the same services. If you ask me, Yahoo can't go broke fast enough to make me happy.

I agree---they have a TOTALLY DIFFERENT CREDIT CARD PAYING FOR MY ACCOUNT!!!!!! I tried to call Yahoo and give them my correct credit card info---got Aabaco and they couldn't verify ANYTHING, so we went round & round for an hour.

I still have the wrong credit card info. I fixed it & then went into the Waller---not there & wrong credit card STILL there!!! What is wrong with this company! I cannot delete the wrong credit card, and am now on hold for "20 mins." I also tried to set up an account and they were INSISTING on asking how much money I make, etc.?

It's NONE of their business!!!! I hate them and am changing to someone else as SOON as I can!

Yahoo Reviews