Aabaco / Yahoo Problem, Check this out

214 of 535 Yahoo reviews

Tomorrow will have been a month since I cancelled my account with Aabaco and after 4 phone calls lasting over an hour each, I still have not received my refund from them.I posted on their facebook site the chain of events for everyone to see.

I also submitted a complaint to the BBB which was worthless, I finally filed a complaint with the FTC.On their Facebook page, I clicked to see who is "liking" Aabaco, most of the likes are from Yahoo Customer Service Reps, how pathetic is that!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
214 of 535 Yahoo reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 12 #1126374

I fear this company is a scam. They charge with out invoice... they pretend to put you on hold and they hang up. They trap you in expenses when your trying to make modifications. If someone of integrity from this organization or yahoo can please give a number to a proficient english speaking person please do. Unless this is yahoos scapegoat for unethical behavior. Please inform

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.