Tomorrow will have been a month since I cancelled my account with Aabaco and after 4 phone calls lasting over an hour each, I still have not received my refund from them.I posted on their facebook site the chain of events for everyone to see.

I also submitted a complaint to the BBB which was worthless, I finally filed a complaint with the FTC.On their Facebook page, I clicked to see who is "liking" Aabaco, most of the likes are from Yahoo Customer Service Reps, how pathetic is that!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Yahoo and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Yahoo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Yahoo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments

I fear this company is a scam.They charge with out invoice...

they pretend to put you on hold and they hang up. They trap you in expenses when your trying to make modifications. If someone of integrity from this organization or yahoo can please give a number to a proficient english speaking person please do.

Unless this is yahoos scapegoat for unethical behavior.Please inform