Tomorrow will have been a month since I cancelled my account with Aabaco and after 4 phone calls lasting over an hour each, I still have not received my refund from them.I posted on their facebook site the chain of events for everyone to see.

I also submitted a complaint to the BBB which was worthless, I finally filed a complaint with the FTC.On their Facebook page, I clicked to see who is "liking" Aabaco, most of the likes are from Yahoo Customer Service Reps, how pathetic is that!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments

I fear this company is a scam.They charge with out invoice...

they pretend to put you on hold and they hang up. They trap you in expenses when your trying to make modifications. If someone of integrity from this organization or yahoo can please give a number to a proficient english speaking person please do.

Unless this is yahoos scapegoat for unethical behavior.Please inform

800notes Phony Directory Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more 800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more