Verified Reviewer

Hello...

My name is Kalvin Valentino

I'm sending you this e-mail regarding my account verification problem.

So my account address is katsuragikeima53@***.com. The phone number I use for this account is +62-812-****-*951 and I still can remember the password for my account correctly.

But the problem is when I try to sign in and it ask me to verify, I can't do it since I don't have access to the phone number registered for my account because I already change my phone number since many years ago.

When I try to use another verification method, it keep going to uh-oh page even on my first try.

So I guess that is because I don't have a recovery email connected to my account.

Can you help me solve this issue by any means like changing the verification number to +62-812-****-*78 or adding recovery email : valentinokalvin2@***.com to my account or anything that can solve my verification problem?

I really need this account because this account is linked to many important ID. So I can't just leave it and create a new one.

Thankyou for your attention.

Best regards,

Kalvin Valentino

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments