88 views

I have been with yahoo.co.uk to send and receive mail since year dot........... it is now becoming extremely difficult to view anything due to the amount of advertising now more present.

I know I am using it FOC but this is getting ridiculous. there isn't any issues with my broadband so that cannot be blamed.

yahoo is becoming unworkable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now ever more angry at the fact I have to submit minimum of 100+ words for this to be submitted as I have clearly made my point in 56 words, how ridiculous!

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah and blah.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yahoo Email Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#2075745

Am so disappointed with Hermes.

#2040104

Never use this company you will just get ripped off

#2066972
@Steve F Xek

They are not giving answer any more 2 young girls on the phone unprofessional and they are liar i can not use my resort there is no reason I don't pay them maintenance from now I have evidence tgey don't respond I can not use my resort without reason all of us who has resport we should sue this company there is no manager in site noting helpful . Don't buy any resort people they are scamp last 15 years been excellent during covid they claps obiusly

#2018489

I need my money back please I’m tired whit this company they lie to much always something from them

#2018487

#1980807

Did my message go through ?

#1967856

On Android phone the ad in the middle of the emails is a PITA.

Yahoo Reviews