256 views

I called the yahoo techinical support and go in India. They told me that my computer had been hacked and my yahoo mail had been hacked.

Then they proceeded to attempt to have me buy some software to clear up the problem. I refused to do so after spending more than an hour on the phone with them. I idecided to see if I had the same problem on other computers. I had the same problem; it is not the computer; it is yahoo.

The contacts show up when you click on contacts. However, the when want to add a contact to the To:, CC: or BCC: you get a message that you don't have any contacts.

A search of this problem shows that a lot of people are having this problem.

Location: Saint Louis, Missouri

Comments

hasheem no not speaky no englisho and hasheem no not understand why (why you so upset??) you so upset?? because hasheem no speaky no englisho!

yahoo needs to be put on rewind! really, yahoo needs to be put on rewind forever! FOREVER! i wish i could have the three years back myself, before i even signed up with yahoo!

i really do wish i could just have my three years back before i even signed up with yahoo! :x :x :x :x :x :x anyone or anybody, care to go back in time and alternate, like yahoo never happened??

anyone or anybody who uses yahoo care to join me going back in time and alternate, like yahoo never even freaking happened?? :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am also having this problem. Just noticed it today.

Yahoo Reviews