Verified Reviewer

1.8

Update by user Aug 28, 2022

It's worse than it was!Yahoo constantly asks for me to log in, but when I try with the new password that I was forced to originate, it says "too many log-in attempts" you are locked out for 24 hours. That's after one attempt to log in.What nonsense.

The sooner I can lose this "service" the better.

Unfortunately many of my vendors and/or contacts are tied into my older email address and it will be a major task to advise all of them to forget my email and remember a new one.AT&T was the originator of this awful mess and, of course, I was forced to use their SBCGLOBAL email. Anything I can do to atleviate this problem will be appreciated.

Original review posted by user Jul 29, 2022

I have my password and email with Yahoo but can't seem to get anyone's attention. All I get is messages saying "we're really busy".

I suspect I can't get in because the "real" carrier is ATT.net or somesuch. Unfortunately I don't seem to have that information any longer.

What can I do to retrieve my account?

User's recommendation: AT&T is truly AWFUL. Not only does the service seem marginal, there is NO customer service. They try to SELL customer help, but the actual site is always too busy to help.

Preferred solution: Information.

Location: Dallas, Texas

Comments

#2222009

Successfully re-set my password with ATT for my sbcglobal.net account. As per my previous message, I'm sharing the contact information I used.

Call 1-800-288-****, then ask for U-Verse.

That department handles e-mail support matters. Good luck and I hope you're up and running again soon.

#2221967

I'm experiencing the same problem. Trying to get to an actual live agent support.

Thus far not very successful as I'm being passed around. Will let you know if I get successful resolution and pass on the number that needs to be called for phone support (if I get one).

Yahoo Reviews