I have been attempting to log into my old yahoo email seeing as it is linked to my facebook, which is linked to my instagram, which has been hacked and i am attempting to recover it. But need to access the yahoo account first..

I remember the password however whenever i get logged in, it goes to a screen that says there has been some unusual activity and brings up the option to text or call a phone number to verify, however i no longer have access to the phone number they have on file.

And when i click on the "dont have access" option, im brought to a page where im shown a phone number to call where after an impossible wait time, i have to pay to recover an account that has been in standing for years. I just want to update my recovery email and phone number so that i can access my accounts.

Preferred solution: update my recovery info (recovery email/phone number) and access my yahoo account which the email for is margaritadare@yahoo.com.

Comments