Verified Reviewer

3.0

This is what I keep seeing.

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting."

What do you mean by "temporarily suspending". This has been going on way too long. Some of the articles are so badly written not to mention the fact that some articles should not even be displayed. I can *** on the Kardashians. How about focusing on positive articles especially since you don't allow comments. You are becoming like a real Inquirer magazine. Nothing but trash. I only bother to browse when I need information. That is it. I use to love reading the articles. You state you want to create a safe an engaging place. You are worried about some of the really bad comments yet you post some really bad articles. Who really cares about half naked people. Have you dropped to such a new low.

I'm definitely going to shopped around for a new provider.

Preferred solution: I just sent you a long note about how you have changed..

Yahoo Cons: Not allowing comments, Suppression of speech.

Comments