Yahoo Phone Numbers and Emails

Toll-Free Number:

• (800) 293-5568
    This number is currently not in service and simply goes to a voicemail
Send Message

Legal
GDPR Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
disputes@oath.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Yahoo Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 293-5568 This number is currently not in service and simply goes to a voicemail
Total calls: 26 979 Issues resolved: 455 Last call: Feb 25, 2024

How Do I Contact Yahoo Customer Service Directly?

If you come across any problems with your Yahoo account, you may try to get live support from the company. You should use the Yahoo Plus Support service that connects you with the Yahoo customer service rep by phone. It is available in several countries including the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Belgium, and Denmark. As stated on the Yahoo contacts tab, the account support is provided by a live agent round the clock.

Please note that Yahoo Plus Support is a fee-based service. You can also submit your request on the Yahoo help page. Click the Contact Us button on the company website and fill in the dialogue form. Then, follow the instructions to get help.

How Do I Contact Yahoo Customer Support by Chat?

Yahoo provides their account holders with support by chat. However, you won’t be connected to a live expert but a chat assistant. It is designed to help with many Yahoo account issues. To initiate a chatbot, click the appropriate icon on the bottom right corner of the company website. Next, choose the required category and follow the instructions.

Yahoo customer care representatives can be reached via Twitter. There is also a Yahoo account on Facebook, but you can’t send direct messages on the page. You can only post your comments. So, if you don’t want to call Yahoo support, you may tweet the support agents. Make sure to provide personal details only in the direct messages to Yahoo help Twitter to avoid scams.

How Do I Email Yahoo?

Unfortunately, the company doesn’t offer a dedicated Yahoo email address you may use to send your requests. You may write to a Yahoo expert only using Yahoo’s Email a Specialist page. It is available from the Yahoo Help page as one of the provided support options.

Enter the email address of your Yahoo account in the Yahoo ID box. State the email address you have access to and provide a detailed description of the issue. Submit the request and wait for the response from the Yahoo expert.

PissedConsumer Club

Yahoo Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Tony L Gts
I want to pay my annual fee but can’t

I have used Yahoo since the early days (90s) at that time you could send an email query or question but nowadays it all automatic or AI and doesnt cater for personal issues. In my case Im hearing Impaired and therefore unable to use their 1-800 number, so Yahoo Customer Service should have a simple email.
Furthermore I am a Yahoo Mail Pro user and will likely lose this as I am unable to pay with a Credit Card in Thailand as the Country drop down menu does not include Thailand.
What is the solution please??

Farrukh H Xfz
I tried many times through many platforms but they do not respond

Very bad customer service of yahoo please do not use its service because they do not provide customer service support.

Rita A Bra
I don't get a response from Yahoo and it is annoying

It is terrible. I can't get a response from them .
For crying out I lost my phone and passwords were in my phone..I have called ,sent a message nothing.no replied from them it is crazy

Guest-5602604
Locked out of account , failed service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I've used yahoo mail for 20 years. I use the email service for everything from family to medicine alerts.

The alternate email and mobile verification failed leaving me locked out of my account due to a forgotten password. The outsourced help service yahoo uses demanded I need to hand over important information like a driver's license for them to help fix the account.

No other service does this. I refuse to pay this company for them to fix their service.

How Good is Yahoo's Customer Service?

Michael O Jxh
Michael O Jxh
Feels Satisfied | Feb 20, 2024

Excellect for high securty. But try to understand and help the poor people from africa and we are innocent in your language. We failed to surelize or veryfied when forgeting password but I cant get simply help

Nada R Pjf
Nada R Pjf
Feels Disappointed | Jan 29, 2024

Worst customer service (Simply)

Caila Qzz
Caila Qzz
Feels Disappointed | Jan 17, 2024

Not good

Mayte Dmk
Mayte Dmk
Feels Neutral | Jan 12, 2024

I got a call from someone stating they were from Yahoo Support fraud.
Although they weren't fishing info as far as I can tell, They claimed someone was using my email to try to access bank accounts.
I wanted to call Yahoo to ask if any reps ever call for this purpose but learned only premium members can get assistance.
The phone number they call from was 774 369-**** and when I called it back the girl answered Yahoo fraud department.

cousin u
cousin u
Feels Disappointed | Jan 08, 2024

They couldn't resolve my issue on my email address.

Deante Guf
Deante Guf
Feels Disappointed | Jan 07, 2024

i went on yahoo and they forced me to merge with aol and now i can't get any yahoo mail that people were sending me, and i also cannot get any of my old aol mail or yahoo

Summary of Yahoo Customer Service Calls

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Yahoo?

Account Question:

• “Crate yahoo account”
  • “Problem with email login”
  • “My yahoo account is hacked. I'm locked out”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Get access to old email”
  • “Can't access email”
  • “Cannot access's”

Request for Information Question:

• “I need help with this account”
  • “Unable to receive verification code”
  • “I can't get my verification code to login my account on new phonecell”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel subscription”
  • “Email cancellation”
  • “I want to reactivate my account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I have what I suspect to be fraudulent advertisements coming up in my mailbox”
  • “I see a charge on my account”
  • “Fraud”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change my password”
  • “I need to change my number”
  • “To report a number that call me and said I change my password today”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I can't get the verification code”
  • “Mail not received”
  • “Did not recieve points for a blocked kick in week 14 and now im eliminated from the playoffs”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Need service turn up after new fiber, Internet installed”
  • “Extra mail service problem”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Trying to block a wwb site”
  • “I want to be removed from all dating websites that I never signed up for”
  • “Recovery website”

Cards Question:

• “I dont have my PIN #”
  • “My credit card keeps getting denied. I just added $ to that card!”
  • “Update my credit card”

Refund Question:

• “Get refunded for a wrong service”
  • “To have my prize League dues refunded and League changed”
  • “Refund”

Employment Question:

• “Csn get pay stub any more”
  • “Try to create a new email for my job.”
  • “My old job *** into my account”

Other Question:

• “I can't able to signing my acount”
  • “Mail problem”
  • “Won't send code to phone to reset”

About

Summary

Yahoo! Inc is an American public corporation. At the present time, the corporate office of the company is base in Sunnyvale, California. It is a global Internet services company. Among the products and services offered by the company are a Web portal, a search engine, the Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, news, and posting. The company was incorporated by Jerry Yang and David Filo in March of 1995. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California in Silicon Valley. It is one of the most visited U.S. websites. Microsoft had plans to acquire the company but in 2008 withdrew the offer.

Yahoo provides a wide array of internet services that cater to most online activities. It operates the web portal http://www.yahoo.com/ which provides contents including the latest news, Yahoo Finance gives users quick access to other Yahoo services like Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Maps, Yahoo! Groups and Yahoo! Messenger. The majority of the product offerings are available globally in more than 20 languages.

Yahoo reviews and complaints

Aol image
Aol
953 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Yahoo? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup