Yahoo Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
GDPR Inquiries
Media
disputes@oath.com
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Yahoo Contact Information

+1 (408) 349 3301
Edit Business Info

Customer Service Rating and Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
George K Zqz
Listed phone number is not in service

Impossible to reach customer service
BBBBB vvvvv nffdcc ddddds bbbked bbdjogrr nbdefuhh hugs bg. Fhb thanks again and for HB for your encouragement GJM thanks HBTB your encouragement to churc...

Victor T Igi
CANT GET HELP FROM A PERSON IN YAHOO

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!
I am trying to get help with my email acct from outside the US and I cant reach anybody over the phone since the 800 service is not working when you call from Ecu...

How to Contact Yahoo Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 293-5568
  • Total calls: 19764
  • Issues resolved: 345
  • Last call: Aug 13, 2022

How Do I Contact Yahoo Customer Service Directly?

If you come across any problems with your Yahoo account, you may try to get live support from the company. You should use the Yahoo Plus Support service that connects you with the Yahoo customer service rep by phone. It is available in several countries including the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Belgium, and Denmark. As stated on the Yahoo contacts tab, the account support is provided by a live agent round the clock.

Please note that Yahoo Plus Support is a fee-based service. You can also submit your request on the Yahoo help page. Click the Contact Us button on the company website and fill in the dialogue form. Then, follow the instructions to get help.

How Do I Contact Yahoo Customer Support by Chat?

Yahoo provides their account holders with support by chat. However, you won’t be connected to a live expert but a chat assistant. It is designed to help with many Yahoo account issues. To initiate a chatbot, click the appropriate icon on the bottom right corner of the company website. Next, choose the required category and follow the instructions.

Yahoo customer care representatives can be reached via Twitter. There is also a Yahoo account on Facebook, but you can’t send direct messages on the page. You can only post your comments. So, if you don’t want to call Yahoo support, you may tweet the support agents. Make sure to provide personal details only in the direct messages to Yahoo help Twitter to avoid scams.

How Do I Email Yahoo?

Unfortunately, the company doesn’t offer a dedicated Yahoo email address you may use to send your requests. You may write to a Yahoo expert only using Yahoo’s Email a Specialist page. It is available from the Yahoo Help page as one of the provided support options.

Enter the email address of your Yahoo account in the Yahoo ID box. State the email address you have access to and provide a detailed description of the issue. Submit the request and wait for the response from the Yahoo expert.

Summary of Yahoo Customer Service Calls

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Yahoo Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “There is an mail said from yahoo, and will be deleted all my contact on my yahoo account, would like to verify with you . Thank you”
  • “Want to recover my lost yahoo password”
  • “My phone number on account needs to change”

Request for Information Question:

• “Concerning my email account”
  • “About my email accounts”
  • “I need help with this account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My yahoomail is not working”
  • “Email not working”
  • “Mail not working”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my payments”
  • “I got email from deactivate my accoun. I didn't any request but I got email from you will delete my account next 30 days”
  • “I need to cancel my membership”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charged for service”
  • “I am getting about 100-200 unauthorised mails daily, which are disturbing me.”
  • “Billing”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have not gotten emails”
  • “Cannot received emails”
  • “Email delivery”

Staff Question:

• “To determine if i now have to upgrade & pay for yahoo services”
  • “Not reciving good customer service with issue”
  • “I need to speak to a manager or supervisor. I need to get into my account”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Problems changing email password”
  • “I have to keep changing my password”
  • “My email address was change and lost all my emails”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Left info and visa # on one of your sites and no one has called”
  • “App”
  • “Your site sucks”

Cards Question:

• “Two of my gift cards were send to me from two different people and I got them from my trash box and I went to send them to my inbox and they never got there and on the very bottom it saids 2 unsent messages”
  • “Forgot my PIN number”
  • “My pin number is not working”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund of pending yahoo mail plus subscription”
  • “Get refunded for a wrong service”

Employment Question:

• “My old job *** into my account”

Other Question:

• “Lost emails”
  • “Pasword”
  • “Email access”

About

Yahoo Terms of Service
If The User of company services have a Yahoo or AOL account, The Client will need to agree to these Terms. If The User of Website are creating a new account, the Terms below apply starting today. The User of Website agree that The Client of Yahoo are permitted to use the Services under applicable law. If The Client are using the Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, The User represent that The Customer have the legal authority to accept these Terms on behalf of that entity, in which case that entity accepts these Terms, and The Client of Yahoo means that entity. If The Client of Yahoo are accessing an account(s) on behalf of the account owner (e.g., as an administrator, consultant, analyst, etc. If The User are using the Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, or if The User of Website are using the Services for commercial purposes, The Client and the entity will hold harmless and indemnify the Oath Entities (defined in Section 8 below) from any suit, claim or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these Terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims (including claims for negligence), losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees.
To read more: http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/
Yahoo Privacy Policy
website is now bringing Oath and Yahoo under a single privacy policy. Some things haven't changed, like the control tools www.yahoo.com provide to help The Client manage The User's experience with Website If The User of company services have an existing Yahoo or AOL account, The Client will need to agree to this Privacy Policy. If The Customer are creating a new account, the terms below apply starting today. Information The Customer Provide to The Company When The User of company services create an account with an Oath Service or brand. When The Client use Company's Services to communicate with others or post, upload or store content (such as comments, photos, voice inputs, videos, emails, messaging services and attachments). Oath analyzes and stores all communications content, including email content from incoming and outgoing mail. This allows www.yahoo.com to deliver, personalize and develop relevant features, content, advertising and Services.
To read more: https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/index.htm
Top Yahoo Services

Email Service, Customer Care, Technical Support

Top Yahoo Products

Account, Website, Messenger Desktop Application

Yahoo Pros and Cons

Pros: Email, No pros, No pros to yahoo right now, Free email, Free

Cons: Poor customer service, No customer support, Yahoos terrible service, Yahoo is no longer user friendly, Customer support or service

Related Companies

Verizon, Verizon Wireless, Aol, Alltel, Yahoo Small Business

Summary

Yahoo! Inc is an American public corporation. At the present time, the corporate office of the company is base in Sunnyvale, California. It is a global Internet services company. Among the products and services offered by the company are a Web portal, a search engine, the Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, news, and posting. The company was incorporated by Jerry Yang and David Filo in March of 1995. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California in Silicon Valley. It is one of the most visited U.S. websites. Microsoft had plans to acquire the company but in 2008 withdrew the offer.

Yahoo provides a wide array of internet services that cater to most online activities. It operates the web portal http://www.yahoo.com/ which provides contents including the latest news, Yahoo Finance gives users quick access to other Yahoo services like Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Maps, Yahoo! Groups and Yahoo! Messenger. The majority of the product offerings are available globally in more than 20 languages.

Yahoo reviews and complaints

Aol
Aol
896 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about Yahoo? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup