Yahoo Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
GDRP Inquiries
disputes@oath.com
Media
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Yahoo Contact Information

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Yahoo Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “Problem with my yahoo account email”
  • “Yahoo mail account recovery”
  • “I want to recover my email password with security question”

Request for Information Question:

• “I can't remember my password”
  • “I need help signing in”
  • “I need help accessing my email”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My yahoomail is not working..yahoo mail keep stopping problem”
  • “Someone is connected to my emails”
  • “Trying to recover Facebook account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel my yahoo membership”
  • “Cancel account”
  • “Waiting 6 days for code via mail to activate my e-mail account.”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I was charged again after I canceled already”
  • “Change billing”
  • “Because I'm getting charge something from Yahoo I need to speak to customer service”

Staff Question:

• “Extra mail service problem”
  • “I'm calling child services. I want a call back”
  • “My email service is down”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “My mail is not coming in mail folder”
  • “Emails not coming through”
  • “I can't get the finential app to track stocks”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Help changing initials to my correct initials in heading sending and receiving emails”
  • “My email has been seen on the dark web as well as I'm having an issue changing my password”
  • “Importantant email from airline informing me of flight change did not come through. It went to spam I think”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I brought a shirt off a site that i seen and i did not receive anything from them , it has been 3 mounths now and they keep on trying to charge my credit card., but i had it shut down and im waiting for a new card in the mail.”
  • “Web site”
  • “Sham website advertised”

Cards Question:

• “Change my credit card info”
  • “The 100.00 card for switching to yahoo mobile”
  • “Change credit card number to pay bill”

Employment Question:

• “My old job *** into my account”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”

Other Question:

• “I need to find a email I sent out this morning”
  • “Want to recover my lost yeahoo id”
  • “Need to remove personal info”

About

Yahoo Terms of Service
If The User of company services have a Yahoo or AOL account, The Client will need to agree to these Terms. If The User of Website are creating a new account, the Terms below apply starting today. The User of Website agree that The Client of Yahoo are permitted to use the Services under applicable law. If The Client are using the Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, The User represent that The Customer have the legal authority to accept these Terms on behalf of that entity, in which case that entity accepts these Terms, and The Client of Yahoo means that entity. If The Client of Yahoo are accessing an account(s) on behalf of the account owner (e.g., as an administrator, consultant, analyst, etc. If The User are using the Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, or if The User of Website are using the Services for commercial purposes, The Client and the entity will hold harmless and indemnify the Oath Entities (defined in Section 8 below) from any suit, claim or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these Terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims (including claims for negligence), losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees.
To read more: http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/
Yahoo Privacy Policy
website is now bringing Oath and Yahoo under a single privacy policy. Some things haven't changed, like the control tools www.yahoo.com provide to help The Client manage The User's experience with Website If The User of company services have an existing Yahoo or AOL account, The Client will need to agree to this Privacy Policy. If The Customer are creating a new account, the terms below apply starting today. Information The Customer Provide to The Company When The User of company services create an account with an Oath Service or brand. When The Client use Company's Services to communicate with others or post, upload or store content (such as comments, photos, voice inputs, videos, emails, messaging services and attachments). Oath analyzes and stores all communications content, including email content from incoming and outgoing mail. This allows www.yahoo.com to deliver, personalize and develop relevant features, content, advertising and Services.
To read more: https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/index.htm
Top Yahoo Services

Email Service, Customer Care, Technical Support

Top Yahoo Products

Account, Website, Messenger Desktop Application

Yahoo Pros and Cons

Pros: Email, Yahoo, Free mail 20 years ago, Free email, Old email service

Cons: Poor customer service, No customer support, Disapointed, Customer support or service, Yahoo is no longer user friendly

Related Companies

Verizon, Verizon Wireless, Aol, Alltel, XO Communications

Summary

Yahoo! Inc is an American public corporation. At the present time, the corporate office of the company is base in Sunnyvale, California. It is a global Internet services company. Among the products and services offered by the company are a Web portal, a search engine, the Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, news, and posting. The company was incorporated by Jerry Yang and David Filo in March of 1995. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California in Silicon Valley. It is one of the most visited U.S. websites. Microsoft had plans to acquire the company but in 2008 withdrew the offer.

Yahoo provides a wide array of internet services that cater to most online activities. It operates the web portal http://www.yahoo.com/ which provides contents including the latest news, Yahoo Finance gives users quick access to other Yahoo services like Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Maps, Yahoo! Groups and Yahoo! Messenger. The majority of the product offerings are available globally in more than 20 languages.

Yahoo reviews and complaints

MSN
MSN
23 reviews
2.2
Do you have something to say about Yahoo? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup