Contact Yahoo Customer Service
Yahoo Phone Numbers and Emails
+3 531 614 5000
Yahoo Contact Information
Yahoo Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
South Bank House
Dublin 4 Ireland
Data Protection Officer
5-7 Point Square, North Wall Quay,
Dublin 1, Ireland
How to Contact Yahoo Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 22 235||Issues resolved: 376||Last call: Nov 28, 2022|
How Do I Contact Yahoo Customer Service Directly?
If you come across any problems with your Yahoo account, you may try to get live support from the company. You should use the Yahoo Plus Support service that connects you with the Yahoo customer service rep by phone. It is available in several countries including the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Belgium, and Denmark. As stated on the Yahoo contacts tab, the account support is provided by a live agent round the clock.
Please note that Yahoo Plus Support is a fee-based service. You can also submit your request on the Yahoo help page. Click the Contact Us button on the company website and fill in the dialogue form. Then, follow the instructions to get help.
How Do I Contact Yahoo Customer Support by Chat?
Yahoo provides their account holders with support by chat. However, you won’t be connected to a live expert but a chat assistant. It is designed to help with many Yahoo account issues. To initiate a chatbot, click the appropriate icon on the bottom right corner of the company website. Next, choose the required category and follow the instructions.
Yahoo customer care representatives can be reached via Twitter. There is also a Yahoo account on Facebook, but you can’t send direct messages on the page. You can only post your comments. So, if you don’t want to call Yahoo support, you may tweet the support agents. Make sure to provide personal details only in the direct messages to Yahoo help Twitter to avoid scams.
How Do I Email Yahoo?
Unfortunately, the company doesn’t offer a dedicated Yahoo email address you may use to send your requests. You may write to a Yahoo expert only using Yahoo’s Email a Specialist page. It is available from the Yahoo Help page as one of the provided support options.
Enter the email address of your Yahoo account in the Yahoo ID box. State the email address you have access to and provide a detailed description of the issue. Submit the request and wait for the response from the Yahoo expert.
Summary of Yahoo Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Yahoo Customer Service?
- “My yahoomail has been hacked”
- “Email account”
- “Account Hacked”
Request for Information Question:
- “I need help with this account”
- “Not receiving verification code from Instagram”
- “Suspicious email from yahoo te a received request to cancel my account”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Mail server connection failure”
- “Not workin”
- “Facebook Account hacked”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Got a message canceling my e-mail account”
- “To resubscribe on Zoosk”
- “Cancel account”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Take off a charge”
- “I am responding to an email that I got from Yahoo saying that they were going to charge me $10 and I'm trying to find out for what”
- “For billing”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “My incoming call not received”
- “Cannot received emails”
- “My mail is not coming in mail folder”
- “Fix email; which I received no help from customer service. Tech. Didn’t have a clue.”
- “To find a customer service person to talk to. I want to cancel this because I’ve never even used it”
- “I got an email saying that my service would be discontinued, is this a ***”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Return email service”
- “Tired of changing my password every 2 weeks”
- “Help with changing forgotten password”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Yahoo promote scam site”
- “Left info and visa # on one of your sites and no one has called”
- “My simcard that registered to yahoo was terminated. and i want to login to my old account”
- “Remove my card”
- “My card was used without my permission”
- “Get refunded for a wrong service”
- “To have my prize League dues refunded and League changed”
- “My old job *** into my account”
- “Yahoo mail issues”
- “Recovering in my emails”
- “Getting a scam email”
Pros: Email, Free, No pros, No pros to yahoo right now, Free email
Cons: Poor customer service, No customer support, No customer service, Yahoos terrible service, Yahoo is no longer user friendly
, , , ,
Yahoo! Inc is an American public corporation. At the present time, the corporate office of the company is base in Sunnyvale, California. It is a global Internet services company. Among the products and services offered by the company are a Web portal, a search engine, the Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, news, and posting. The company was incorporated by Jerry Yang and David Filo in March of 1995. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California in Silicon Valley. It is one of the most visited U.S. websites. Microsoft had plans to acquire the company but in 2008 withdrew the offer.
Yahoo provides a wide array of internet services that cater to most online activities. It operates the web portal http://www.yahoo.com/ which provides contents including the latest news, Yahoo Finance gives users quick access to other Yahoo services like Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Maps, Yahoo! Groups and Yahoo! Messenger. The majority of the product offerings are available globally in more than 20 languages.
Yahoo is ranked 225 out of 1109 in Media category
USA, Asia, Europe, Canada, Other
Compare Yahoo To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.