YOU CAN TELL BY LOOKING AT COMPLAINTS THAT YAHOO IS NOT INTERESTED.I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER SINCE THEY START.

I AM NOT A CUSS OR RUDE BUT I WANT TOO BECAUSE THEY DON'T LLISTEN. PEOPLE THINK ARTICLE ARE WRITTEN POORLY. YAHOO IS REPRESENTING ONLY THEIR WAY OF THINKING WOW. REPORTERS THAT THINK THEIR OPINION IS MORE IMPORTANT.

YOU WOULD THINK IF YOU INTELLIGENT THEIR COMMENT AREA HAS TURNED INTO SOMETHING POPULAR THAT PEOPLE LOVE TO READ BECAUSE IT IS NOT YOUR YAHOO OPINION. IF I OWNED YAHOO I WOULD DEVELOPE IT INSTEAD OF GETTING RID OF IT. SO YOU ONLY REPRESENT DEM THIS MAKES PEOPLE LIKE ME A DEM WANT TRUMP. I WANT WHAT EVER IS OPPOSITE THE YAHOO FEELS BECAUSE IN MANY CASES IT ISN'T TRUE.

NOW SUPPOSEDLY PEOPLE ARE TALK BADLY WELL KICK THEM OUT OR IGNORE THEM AS I DO. WHAT I LIKE ABOUT COMMENTS IS IT IS ALL AMERICAN AND A FEW EXPAT. I WANT TO HEAR WHAT THEIR FEELING REALLY. AND THAT MAD VOTE THAT VOTED FOR TRUMP ARE GROWING AND THEY SHOULD.

IF PEOPLE ARE ONLY ON THEIR COMPUTER ONCE A DAY THEN THEY ARE NOT YOUR KIND OF CUSTOMER OTHERS ARE ON THEM ALL THE TIME AND LIKE COMMUNICATING WITH OTHERS. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU STOPPED SOMETHING THEY LOVED AS I DO. SO SOME PEOPLE LIE BIG DEAL CUT THEM OFF. BUT NEWS PAPERS LIE EVERY DAY AND THEY ARE NOT FIRED THEY SHOULD BE.

I THOUGHT YOU HAD CONTROL OF YOUR COMPANY NEVER HAPPEN. EVEN WHEN THEY ANNOUCE THEY WERE DOING SO WELL PICTURES IT MADE ME MAD BECAUSE WHERE YOUR GOING IS DOWNWARD. GOOD BY MY AMERICANS AND I HOPE TRUMP KEEPS MARCHING ITS HELPING US ALREADY. NOW 3 STATES HAVE HAD TERRIBLE EMERGENCIES SO I THINK THEY SHOULD TAKE UNEMPLOYMENT FROM THE STATES HURT AND KEEP THE FIGURE SEPARATE FROM UNEMPLOYMENT BUT SHOW IT TO US SO WE CAN SEE HOW FAST WE CAN GET THEM UP AND WORKING.

STOCK MARKET LOVES TRUMP AND WHAT IS HAPPENING. HE GIVES CONGREESS A CHANCEE AND THEN HE FINDS AN ANWER ANOTHER WAY LOVE IT. AND HE WORKS LIKE A DOG. THANK YOU I AM AN AMERICAN NOT A REP AND THEY NEED CLEANING OUT TOO.

THE DEM WELL THEY HAVE NOT FACED THE TRUTH. HILLARY DID NOT RELATE TO OUR PROBLEM.

DISAPPOINTED IN THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS BAD DECISION.YOU DON'T CARE ITS OBVIOUS TO US ALL WOW.

Comments