Privacy and Data Security

I received an email that my email that I deleted two years ago was hacked by Yahoo so it seems yahoo didn't actually fulfill my request to delete my account two years ago. The email contains no contact information and I cannot find information anywhere on where I can talk to a live person to figure out what happened with my account that was supposed to be deleted in the first place. One of the reasons I left Yahoo (or at least thought I had successfully deleted my account) was because of their buggy email interface that I figured I wouldn't trust with my personal information since there are probably plenty of security holes in it.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of yahoo account from Yahoo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants Yahoo to "give me a contact number where i can get help and delete my account as originally asked two years ago".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of security allowing hack and no contact number or email. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Yahoo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments