Verified Reviewer

Windows 1o Chrome. This afternoon my yahoo mail had no problems.

I have many sub windows each with several tabs. I was deleting some of these when at the bottom of the screen the each little chrome circle started to continuously change colors. Very strange. But every web site seem ok (didn't check my yahoo mail ).

I thought I better do a restart. After that the strange behavior stopped. Every website open quickly and no problems. But my yahoo mail If I scroll down more that today no emails are displayed, just a grey area.

And in the right column where there should be ads, just blank space. If I try t read and email it doesn't open wide enough. I need to push the bar on the bottom to move the sentence to the right. Click the little arrow to expand the email does not work.

Clicking the settings icon does nothing. Refreshing doesn't help Restart did nothing.

On my android phone yahoo mail has no problems. Thank you for any help.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Zion, Illinois