Verified Reviewer

I have been unable to get my inbox to load for 4 days now. I get error code 15 and it says that it should resolve within a few hours.

It has not resolved. I cant load it on the app, the browser, or my laptop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, used incognito tabs, changed my password, used my husbands phone, everything. The chat not keeps telling me that it will resolve in a few minutes, but after FOUR DAYS, that is obviously not the case.

I can log into my Yahoo account, its just my inbox that wont load. Im being told I will have to pay for their premium service in order to get any tech support, and Im livid. Ive had this account for 15 years and literally EVERYTHING is tied to it.

I am SO angry and I cant figure out how to get them to help me. I will NOT pay for them to fix a problem that is ON THEIR END.

User's recommendation: Avoid yahoo!

Preferred solution: I want back into my email inbox!!!!.

Location: Crawfordville, Florida