Verified Reviewer

My original yahoo email address is yodamanzy@***.com. I forgot my password after cleaning the cache in my browser.

At the moment my cell phone has been shut off and I cant recieve texts. I might be able to call still but I am not sure at the moment. I attempted to verify my identity using my gmail account and I was given a brand new email, which is locking me out of important information and a lot of things. I have the other address already linked to my gmail and that is usually how I recover my yahoo account.

At the moment I still have access to my gmail. I pretty much need to reverse whatever process happened that assigned me a brand new yahoo email from my andrewficht86@***.com. I never intended to do that.

I might not have to get into that email, however at the moment I do not want a yahoo account associated with my gmail account in any other way. In the past, the same experience anywhere else makes the recovery process too complicated.

Preferred solution: reverse whatever process gave me an unwanted new yahoo account.

Comments