Verified Reviewer

Sub..Hackers attack on my social media, e-mail accounts. vytlaramesh@***.com this account hacked and changed my phone number, recovery mail also.

I, Ramesh Vaitla, S/o Ramchander Vaitla, working as Crime Bureau Chief, NTV, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad would like to report to you about the my social media accounts, e-mail accounts were hacked.

Going into the details, I have applied for Twitter verfication status as several people started posting updates on my name on the said, micro-blogging site. I got the status of verified profile on 22nd July, 2022. I wanted to check out the messages received in my Twitter dropbox and a message in the name of Twitter support caught my attention. I checked it and it asked my details for authentication.

I thought someone from Twitter support needed to further authenticate my details and hence, submitted personal id (government accredation card) photo copy and phone number, personal e-mail address. The person kept chatting with me and asked for OTP for every transaction. The person gave me a message stating that my verification for authentication has been completed.

As soon as we finished our conversation, I tried to access my Twitter account but I was logged out. I found out that I have been logged out from all my social media accounts, Gmail and Yahoo accounts.

I tried to get access by using 'FORGET PASSWORD' links but then I found out that the person has changed my login mail id, phone number and even recovery mail id.

These details are very personal and important as even my bank account is attached to them.

Kindly, accept my complaint and help me in retrieving all my details, as soon as possible. Account Details: Yahoo - vytlaramesh@***.com Instagram - ramesh_vaitla_1212 Twitter - @rameshvaitla Facebook - RameshVaitla Gmail- rameshmtv@***.com Hoping for quick resolution.

Yours' Truly,