The new design is NOT user friendly.It takes too long and too many steps to get access to your message log.

Where is the VIDEO CALL capability. The INVITE LIST appears to be generated from the many names and email addresses that were in messages you have received, including many I don't even know.

There is no easy way available to me, yet, that allows me to get rid of names left over from the previous versions addresses, so a lot of wasted and confusing screen space.With the current setup, YAHOO MESSENGER is requesting us to find a different, NON-YAHOO, WINDOWS application engine for doing INSTANT MESSAGING !

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Yahoo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Yahoo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Yahoo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments