Why does yahoo keep making their email format WORSE AND WORSE?? Upon opening yahoomail today it was switched to a new format (thanks for doing that without asking me you jerks) that really SUCKED.

I switched back to “old” format but it’s NOT the “old” format I had yesterday. Now instead of having actions such as move always available across the top, I have to pick an action from a dropdown menu. Instead of remaining in the list of emails after I send, it says msg sent and I have to click a box to return to msgs. Instead of clicking backspace or delete to delete msgs I have to move the cursor and click delete on the page.

Instead of showing a list of my msgs along with the content of one msg that I clicked on, it only shows the msg without the list. There is NO settings icon (gear) in top right. When I click forward the original msg is completely messed up with > everywhere. And when I start typing c in the to box my own name does not appear at all.

It used to be the first choice. Even after typing chr my name is the 8th choice.

Yahoo designers must be CRETINS, *** IMBECILES AND IDIOTS. TIME TO SWITCH TO GMAIL.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 11.

Comments