Verified Reviewer

2.7

Original review updated by user Oct 17, 2021

Hi,

I am located in Perth, Australia. I am trying to get the phone number to call Yahoo Mail in Australia to speak to a technical person re my yahoo mail account recent incident.

Have been a client for over 18 years.

The core of the matter is I have been ill and not accessed emails for over a year. Have only just in past couple of days restored my health. I had received an email from Yahoo reminding me to return to my Yahoo mail which I did yesterday. I then emailed the sender at Yahoo that I had now accessed my email).

However, on accessing this, strange things have occurred -- without my input.

Strange things to existing emails in my inbox, messages that appeared in the Trash folder without me putting them there. The work of painstakingly going thru over 650 emails and flagging them carefully and individually took me quite a while and took my entire attention.

In a nutshell, all I urgently would appreciate from you, today or tomorrow, is getting from you is your local Australian phone number for Yahoo Mail either customer service or technical support so I can talk to someone to sort this out immediately.

Thanks in advance

Anna

User's recommendation: Despite your illness, ensure you get on Yahoo Mail to keep them happy.

Preferred solution: YAHOO MAIL AUSTRALIA PHONE NUMBER. PROBLEM URGENT RE MY INBOX AND TRASH..CANNOT BE RESOLVED ONLINE OR EMAIL AS URGENT AND SERIOUSLY AFFECTS MY INBOX MESSAGES. SO PLS PROVIDE PHONE YAHOO AUSTRALIA FOR EITHER CUSTOMER SERVICE OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT..

Yahoo Pros: Otherwise great service.

Yahoo Cons: No customer service or tech support in australia found.

Comments