Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How to change my number old (not used) in new number in yahoo

send a verification code to me in my number 014302**** Not 016810**** ( not used ) Yahoo email address: donn_aldius@***.com

5 answers
#1932492
Forget my password
#1933898
@Ansleigh I forgot my password
#1916831
have a change my number old not use new number in yahoo
send a verification code to me in my number 702089**** Not 961619**** ( not used ) Yahoo email address: donn_aldius@***.com
According to the Yahoo help section, if you do not have access to your old phone, to get the verification code please follow these steps:
  • go to the Yahoo sign in page;
  • enter your email address and click Next;
  • click I don't have access to this phone and you'll see your alternate email;
  • if the email is correct, click Yes, text me a verification code.

To set up a new phone number please follow these steps:
  • sign in to your Account info page;
  • click your existing number;
  • click Add recovery phone number;
  • enter your new phone number;
  • click Send SMS;
  • tap or enter a verification code to confirm;
  • click Verify.
View more answers (4)
Advertisements

How can I reset my password without recovery mail or phone number

by Aasha

I want to reset my pasword without recovery mail because I don't remember my recovery mail. And my previous number is not working because I don't used last 2 years its not working.. Plz help me.

View

How can i restored emails which i have deleted

by Shailesh K

View

Can you please reset my yahoo password account.

by Honney M

Please send the code to my Number and email Address honney.manao@***.com

View

Retrieve an old email address

by Ander Internet

Hello. I need to retrieve my old email address @***.es.

I deleted it 4 years ago. It is very important for me to get the information inside. Is there any chance to get it back?

Can someone help me or give me a contact to get it back? Thanks

View

Good evening, please how can I retrieve my old email

by Ry

Please I need help on how to retrieve my old email account. I have very urgent information on it.

The emails I want to activate are: adapretty07@***.com adaobiu@***.com My current active email is adaobiuzo@***.com You can direct your response to it. Thanks and God bless you.

View

I would like to put a password on a special app on my phone

by Delani

I have a app on my iPhone that I like to put a secondary password to get into!

View

How to retrieve my old Yahoo account

I am trying to reset the password to my old yahoo account "kemiola93@***.com", but I keep getting the error message "We can't recover your account online because there are no other options on file for your account". Kindly help resolve. Thank you

1 answer
#1982894
In order to locate a forgotten Yahoo ID you should:
  • Go to the Sign-in Helper.
  • Enter one of the account recovery items listed in the Sign-in Helper.
  • Click Continue.
  • Follow the instructions given in the Sign-in Helper.
View

Can't log in to my email account. I don't have any recovery setup too

by Derreck

View

Need phone number in this account "nadia2588@***.com"

by Sabatino

View

I am not receiving txt messages for recovery password

by Kent

From day before yesterday I have not being receiving txt messages from Yahoo mai. I need to change my password

View

The hacker in my email by using email notific.

by Wally

See above. Hacker also stole my identity.

Been in my email almost 3 years. No phone anymore.

No privacy. Can't email from yahoo

Email hacked

by Glendell

Dear Sir, The above email address is mine, and I have just notice that it has been hacked since october/november 2019. I got a news about it when I went to my bank 4 Desember 2020 and they told me that my bank account is empty and that I have been sending messages to them recommending them to do transactions toward somepeople and companies, which is not true.

Could you help me with this issue? Your faithfully

Forgot password

by Lia

I forgot my password and try sign in multiple times pls help me back my email address because I have important business there I try help center also and the cellphone number register there is my old phone number Here is my email Email add:red_gar12@***.com

View

I have an old Yahoo account and I can't I forgot the password so I can't get into my Facebook

by Jaelin

J Downs 1965 at yahoo.com

View

How can I restart my email

I can not get into my email it is gone

1 answer
#1964941
how to retrieve yahoo e mail without password e
View

I forgot my email password and Imy recovery email.

by Shailynn

I forgotten my yahoo account password and my recovery email. Please help me. My forgotten email password is h.abdullahi54@***.com

View

How can I put my email on my phone and laptop

by Lindel

Can't get mail from either devices. It was on my computer when I had Centurylink, but not now.

My phone is with Boost and laptop with xfinity. That's where I'm getting internet service

Spam

by Edwards

What's the point of your mark as spam and Report spam if Yahoo doesn't black the stuff from continually coming to your email address. I thought that if you mark something as spam that sender would not be able to get to my account again.

am I missing something? It is extremely frustrating to get the same nasty spam that you get before you mark it as spam.

How can I get my past 6 years old mails

by Daleah

Kindly inform you I was out of country in this 6 years 2014 to 2020 Once I came here So now I'm log in to my yahoo account and I'm not getting my old emails kindly advise or recover my mails as per as possible.

Questions 103