32.6K views

Yahoo tried this once before and had a billion complaints. They removed the button to view my comments, all of them, all articles.

People that comment like to see how others react to their point of view. Without that feedback people will stop commenting. Perhaps that's the corporate motive, but if people can't participate they will stop using Yahoo, just as I have.

Why they keep "improving" things that make the experience worse is hard to understand. Yahoo was about as good as it will ever be.

From here on out, improving it produces negative results.

Like Facebook. It's been "improved" into worthlessness.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yahoo Website.

Reason of review: as stated.

Location: Makawao, Hawaii

Comments

#1933671

What I don't understand is why nobody has called out George Floyd for breaking quarantine. He would have never interacted with police if he had not done that.

#1932965

The right can't handle what the left has been doing since Trump's covid-19 infection announcement for the following reasons: 1. Trump had his bubble popped about covid-19 not being something to worry about and can't use it anymore in his campaigning because of his infection.

2. Trump ridicules Biden at the debate about mask wearing and then 2 days later he announces he's got covid-19. This is one of the main reasons the left is laughing at him. 3.

Announcements came out about Trump's inner circle having covid-19 infections. Again, another reason for the left to laugh at Trump's administration. 4. The devil can only be teased so much before he bites you in the ***.

Trump pushed the devil to far and got bit. This was the icing on the cake for the left.

I'm not happy he got covid-19, but I don't have any sympathy for him. His pandemic response will be written in history books about how you *don't* do a pandemic response.

#1932512

Stopped going to Yahoo after they deleted comments, recommend you do the same and not go back after they put them up again after election.

#1932242

How many recounts will the democrats have after Trump is re-elected? Or are they all in on Russia again?

#1932224

yahoo your for trump you make me sick

#1932045

i think yahoo is getting paid by trump

#1932995
@PissedConsumer1932045

Yahoo posted only lies against Trump and STILL IS POSTING. You lie.

#1931459

I thought The Donald said covid was a liberal hoax haaaaaa. Sadly his supporters still support him & will find another way to spin the story to favor their narrative lol.

#1932996
@PissedConsumer1931459

He never said that. You lie again.

#1931275

I can't believe that the "no comments" path Yahoo has put us on is still going on. I have to go to other sites to comment on the same articles that Yahoo has because I want to see how others felt about that article.

I'm very disappointed in Yahoo.

I used to brag about yahoo but no longer. Very very disappointed in them consider they have to know how the majority of their followers feel.

#1930936

yahoo sucks no comments no equal thoughts one sided typical fake news and left sided crud trust me everyone knows whats going on. you will see soon nov 3 Dont agree to your terms of service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only did to post listing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1930504

Trump proved during the debate that Biden is senile. I'm switching to the Republicans... -- David Hogg

#1930730
@PissedConsumer1930504

Trump supporters fascination with David Hogg is mind boggling but than again saying trump made Biden look senile is even more mind boggling, but than again we are talking about trumps base. If anything he frustrated the crap out of Biden with his constant interruptions and his snide remarks.

Face it, trump is a petulant child who couldn’t debate himself out of a paper bag yet in the end it won’t matter because trump supporters will still stick with him regardless of all his transgressions simple became they want to STICK it to the libs. The look on Biden’s face when he told trump to just shut up was priceless and for minute there I thought he was going to walk around the podium and punch him, because that’s the look a person makes when they are sick and tired of you and are ready to use their fist to finally shut someone up.....it probably would not have been a good idea but I wish he had done it...

#1930934
@PissedConsumer1930730

'The look on Biden’s face when he told trump to just shut up was priceless and for minute there I thought he was going to walk around the podium and punch him, because that’s the look a person makes when they are sick and tired of you and are ready to use their fist to finally shut someone up' Kind of the way Republicans think about the Liberals.. But we're not like you Liberals, we don't have fits and destroy cities like you people do..

All over a Hillary loss.. you people treat the US like a toilet.

#1930876
@PissedConsumer1930504

Me too!!!

#1930161

bring back the 50s

#1931272
@PissedConsumer1930161

Agree but the Liberals are why we don't have those values anymore. They've chipped away at America until it looks like THIS....

and it would be destroyed COMPLETELY had Trump not been elected. Trump MUST go another 4 years to keep this AMERICA that's left.

#1931473
@PissedConsumer1931272

Another boomer statement Wishing everything was like Mayberry USA/ the Andy griffin utopia. You people elected a *** president that craps on the American values by marrying multiple women, fathering multiple children, cheats of his wives, & than Marries an adult actress.

Cmon seriously I can no longer keep up with all your hypocrisy any more.

Just admit that you old fartssss love reminiscing about the 50s because minorities knew their place and they dare not challenge you or your authority. You also want another 4 more years of trump because deep down inside many of you know that the Republican Party will never be trusted to run the country again...well at least in you lifetime.

#1931481
@PissedConsumer1930161

We did have better music in the 50's.

#1931622
@PissedConsumer1931481

I made myself quite clear in response to the bring back the 50s comment, despite spelling Andy Griffith wrong...oh the horror...eye roll...you guys are holding on to a generation that no longer exists & some of you think by voting for the Donald he will make good on that promise. BTW I’m wondering if he will be drinking bleach to cure his Covid19 diagnosis lol

Yahoo Reviews