Makawao,Hawaii
3.4K views

Yahoo tried this once before and had a billion complaints. They removed the button to view my comments, all of them, all articles.

People that comment like to see how others react to their point of view. Without that feedback people will stop commenting. Perhaps that's the corporate motive, but if people can't participate they will stop using Yahoo, just as I have.

Why they keep "improving" things that make the experience worse is hard to understand. Yahoo was about as good as it will ever be.

From here on out, improving it produces negative results.

Like Facebook. It's been "improved" into worthlessness.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yahoo Website.

Reason of review: as stated.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 21, 2016.

Comments

Totally agree. There are better apps to view news than Yahoo.

But the comment functionality was such a positive so I stayed with them. Without being able to easier the comments I made, I’ll just utilize one of the other apps.

Cindy we need to talk about your ***

Raa, maader cood_ bancood number one Kankemaager Pola up to

I hope Yahoo goes out of business along with: MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post, VOX, The New York Times.

to Anonymous #1587508

Yahoo will lose. Any competitor that connects with users will win.

to Ben Soto #1593954

Wtf Cindy

Turn to God, repent sinners. God wants to bring peace, love, forgiveness, and joy in your life.

My comments don't display!!!

I hope Yahoo burns to the ground, POS liberals.

I got blocked and I’m not at all conservative

This last 'revision' is a a downgrade in function and aesthetics. I don't understand their thinking.

I can not access my comments now at all. This clearly will cause me to utilize another app for my news.

Yahoo is run by Democrats that explains everything.

If you use "control H" you can pull up your history of visited articles. If you remember the title of the article or know the time you left your comment, you can bring it back up and scroll through to see your comment.

I wish many of these websites would {{Redacted}} in their tech departments, who try to justify their existence by screwing up what works until if is totally {{Redacted}}.

Because it is true. Why would yahoo keep downgrading there services.

I used to be able to view the top stories by clicking the button to the left or right. Then they removed the buttons, awesome.

Alright, so it's not just me . . .

Agree! Yahoo and MSM has truly become the Enemy of the People!!

seems to be happening again 8/24/2018.

to Anonymous #1546338

They did the same thing to me.

to Anonymous #1546345

Same here. Can't look at comment history period, and even some of my center/neutral posts just blink out of existence.