33.6K views

Yahoo tried this once before and had a billion complaints. They removed the button to view my comments, all of them, all articles.

People that comment like to see how others react to their point of view. Without that feedback people will stop commenting. Perhaps that's the corporate motive, but if people can't participate they will stop using Yahoo, just as I have.

Why they keep "improving" things that make the experience worse is hard to understand. Yahoo was about as good as it will ever be.

From here on out, improving it produces negative results.

Like Facebook. It's been "improved" into worthlessness.

Reason of review: as stated.

Location: Makawao, Hawaii

Comments

#1913565
@PissedConsumer1913411

Real question is will Trump pardon him if he wins re-election.

#1914370
@PissedConsumer1913411

Trump had nothing to do with Steve Bannon's Build the Wall Fund. Trump did not like the idea of a Wall that was Privately Funded. Educate yourself DUMB DUMB!!!

#1913310

I wanrt the comments put back, I found it very entertaining.

#1913303

Bias move Yahoo....not bold...just bias

#1913272

I’m glad the comment section is gone. Yahoo wouldn’t post my comments. So now it’s cnn msnbc and even Fox

#1913215

It's been a month since Yahoo suspended the comments and I think they have no intention of activating them. This has destroyed me because I have lost contact with a great friend and forum member.

I have no way of contacting him, because we can't even access our history. I do not understand why even Yahoo gave prior notice, because by doing so I could have had the opportunity not to lose my great friend, to give us our contact information .. but nothing .. How sad I am, I do not stop crying for a single day .

I will no longer be able to regain contact with that person. I write from Spain, a thousand apologies with my English, but I don't know how to find a solution.

#1914155
@Monica Rfs

@Monica I would try to post on as many social media boards/comment threads as you can with this person's name or user "handle" as you can, and say that you want that person to contact you. That is the only thing that I could think up of here.

You will have to get some "feelers" out there if you want this person to see you have a want to contact. -Vlad "the impaler" (a Lone Wolf from Illinois, usa.)

#1914168
@PissedConsumer1914155

@CabreadoConsumidor191**** This is how I have tried it all these days, I have left comments in the news, in forums and opinions. Also in Feedback messages (yahoo).

I even emailed Yahoo customer service, explaining my situation and asking if they could provide that user with my email address, but they only responded by sending me that survey. I have always written with my name, Monica, in case at some point we coincide, but it has not been possible and I have gone crazy, and each new attempt, seeing that it is useless, hurts a lot, and I sink. I am losing all hope, here I am going to read you, since it is the only place I can find and they keep talking about that closing of yahoo comments. And every day I look again to see if those comments come back to yahoo ..

I try to console myself that one day, soon, they will come back, I think .. "if there is that message that they are working to improve..." But I also think if he has already "thrown in the towel", if he has already forgotten me ... Tonight I dreamed that the comments returned, that we wrote each other again ... how happy I have felt ...

but now I feel like I'm dying because I know that the comments will not return and that I have lost contact with him and forever. Thank you very much for answering me, thank you very much, because I already know that when I tell my situation I just seem crazy. A greeting.

Monica. Catalonia.

#1914171
@PissedConsumer1914155

And what surprises me the most is that in Spain there is not a single forum that deals with this Yahoo censorship. Is incredible!

I only found one user who was talking about it. I'm amazed, with the large number of users from Spain who participated in the comments section .. and that silence .. How can that be ?!

I also do not understand why comments were closed in that way, without notice, just like that, why they eliminated even the possibility of accessing our history of comments from previous news, why they eliminated the comments of any type of news, outside of politics or not. I must have gone crazy, that's it.

#1914557

Hello Monica. Vlad here.

2 part answer I will post. First- If I remember right, someone said, and I am not sure if it was on this forum or if it was on another, BUT supposedly there is a formula of some sort on where you can bring up the old, deleted comments. I can't remember where, but I am assuming you are going to need at least the url from that article page, you do have the url, correct? You are going to have to do a search asking how to bring up that formula.

Second- Yes, there is serious political aura to this whole thing, and (((THEY))) are behind it. NOTE- if you don't know what the triple parentheses ((( ))) are, and who it is directed at, look it up, it's all over the net. By you being in Spain, you are in one of the most liberally attacked countries other than Italy, Greece and Germany. The same moderates that spewed hate on Franco, the Falangists, and the Fascists, are right now crying and moaning about the "rights" and the "freedoms" that are being lost and taken away by the supposed "communists" and the "Illuminati" or other nonsense that idiotic "neo-cons" talk about.

Who is really behind that "wizard of oz" curtain is ... (((THEM))). Now, don't get me wrong, (((THEY))) aren't the ONLY ones behind all this, you got your "shabbos goy" and the obedient, pampered, well paid politicians, and the billionaires, trillionaires, and what have you. These are all people working with (((THEM))).

The comments are completely closed on yahoo, and it seems like others are following suit. The "silence" that you talk about is probably because all these forums are closed and nobody can really post anything anywhere that is currently closed. After all, that is what (((THEY))) want... complete silence from the goy.

Especially the VOCAL goys... when they speak up (((THEY))) get scared... REALLY SCARED! Sure..

because ((( SOMEBODY ))) is getting EXPOSED!!! And you're seeing it right before your very eyes! We are going to have to talk later..

got to get some sleep. - Unknown Lone Wolf

#1914635
@Monica Rfs

@PissedConsumer191**** Hello Vlad, I appreciate your answers, I hope you have a good rest. Well I don't know, I have multiple URLs where I wrote to that user every day, but I don't think accessing them will help me contact him either.

We were both very foolish to think that we were always going to be able to write to each other via Yahoo, and just as we were going to give each other our emails, then Yahoo removed the comments. I could tell you a lot about the politics of my country, it may surprise you, I am Catalan and I am in favor of the independence of Catalonia towards Spain, but the truth is that at the moment, I have a broken heart, and I care little about any political issue. It's taking a lot for me to have lost contact with that person just when my dream would soon come true, to meet in person despite those thousand kilometers that separated us. I know I look silly, I know ...

but that's how I find myself, sad ... very sad ... that meeting will never be possible.

A month going crazy, searching and searching, only to end in more pain. Thanks for everything, lone wolf.

#1914769
@PissedConsumer1914155

@CabreadoConsumidor191**** @Vlad I just had access to that old news, I accessed my comments! I was able to write and post in one of those threads, I was so and so excited that it took me a second longer to verify that of his messages there is only one, nothing more, and his nickname in that message appears as canceled account.

I have struggled, I have done the impossible, I have been crying all month and now that I can access ... damn everything! It doesn't even help me that one day the comments come back, it doesn't help me anymore. His account is canceled, only a *** message remains, in which he says nothing, just that nick as the canceled account.

I don't bother anymore, sorry. I'm not at all well. I feel like I'm dying, I feel like I'm really dying. Damn Yahoo, damn everything.

I can't bear all the pain I feel, it's too much, I feel like I'm dying. Mónica..

#1915900
@Monica Rfs

Monica, listen to me- in order to have at least a chance of the people you want to contact to hear you, you AT LEAST have to get their names out somewhere. There' s no better place than to start HERE!

If you know the nickname or "handle" (as called in the CB radio world here in america, especially with the road truckers ) of the person/s you want to contact, PUT THEM RIGHT HERE in the thread we have going here. I can get this thread going REALLY LOUD, as I am good at that. Someone is bound to see this. Maybe, just maybe ...

the ones you want to contact. It's worth a try! Put them in here in you next post and PUT THEM IN CAPITOL LETTERS LIKE THIS! In response of what you were saying about Catalan break, honestly, this wouldn't have to happen if you had a decent leader there.

Well, we all have leaders that are influenced by (((THEM))), with strings pulled by the (((PUPPETEERS))), and so forth. The podcaster Jan Lamprecht of historyreviewed.com had this to say about all of Europe and united, how Napoleon & Adolf did it- Video: The Two Emperors of the White Race ( 02''51''21'' ) 18th February 2020 http://historyreviewed.best/index.php/video-the-two-emperors-of-the-white-race/ http://45.56.120.193/vid/The_two_emperors_of_the_white_race-1.mp4 https://archive.org/download/TheTwoEmperorsOfTheWhiteRace1/The_two_emperors_of_the_white_race-1.ogv As per the time length give, be warned that this podcast is nearly a whole 3 hours long...

(!) Talk later..... -Vlad S P Q R Senatus Populus Que Romanus

#1916454
@Monica Rfs

Vlad, It's impossible, I've lost it forever. Many days have passed, more than a month, and he must have already forgotten about me.

All this hurts me a lot, almost three years writing to us every day for hours. I am devastated. I've gone crazy looking. I have been able to access my yahoo comment history ..

he deleted his messages, they are not there, there is only one left and CANCELED appears instead of his nickname. He canceled his YAHOO account. I want to die, I want to die, I haven't stopped crying for a moment. I keep accessing my history, and every time I do, when I see that it is gone, I feel like my soul has been ripped out.

I was hoping the comments would come back, it pains me to read that message: "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect by interests and passions. To enhance the experience of our community, we will temporarily suspend comments on articles ". But not anymore, his account was canceled, he ended. Surely he has already forgotten me.

I just want to die, there hasn't been a message from him, nothing. I MISS YOU SO MUCH, MY SOUL FRIEND.

@EDUARD, I AM MONICA, YOUR RAY OF SUNSHINE. MONICA - CATALUNYA.

#1916459
@Monica Rfs

[Monica- this is the message I tried to post yesterday, and they didn't display it, because it had WEB LINKS in it. Here is the same post WITHOUT the links]- Monica, listen to me- in order to have at least a chance of the people you want to contact to hear you, you AT LEAST have to get their names out somewhere.

There' s no better place than to start HERE! If you know the nickname or "handle" (as called in the CB radio world here in america, especially with the road truckers ) of the person/s you want to contact, PUT THEM RIGHT HERE in the thread we have going here. I can get this thread going REALLY LOUD, as I am good at that. Someone is bound to see this.

Maybe, just maybe ... the ones you want to contact. It's worth a try! Put them in here in you next post and PUT THEM IN CAPITOL LETTERS LIKE THIS!

Well, we all have leaders that are influenced by (((THEM))), with strings pulled by the (((PUPPETEERS))), and so forth. S P Q R Senatus Populus Que Romanus

#1912802

Bidens tax rate on a family making 75000 dollars would go from 12% to 25%. LET THAT SINK IN ALL YOU RIDING WITH BIDEN SUPORTERS!!

#1913203
@PissedConsumer1912802

Another desperate attempt to keep trump in office. Why do people support this nimrod?

Ask yourself this question...why does trump want to shackle and defund the post office?

Why did he hire one his major donors, Louis Dejoy, a person with no experience, to be the postmaster general? Trump is corrupt and people know it yet don’t care.

#1913539
@PissedConsumer1913203

Yup.

#1913534
@PissedConsumer1912802

OH Bull. That's Trumptard lies.

Quit watching Faux News and listening to Hannity.

You idiots will believe anything !!! Get some facts and prove the lies.

#1912753

Yahoo is hiding comments to help the election as most people disagree with there liberal agenda...

comments

Yahoo Reviews

Yahoo reviews