32.6K views

Yahoo tried this once before and had a billion complaints. They removed the button to view my comments, all of them, all articles.

People that comment like to see how others react to their point of view. Without that feedback people will stop commenting. Perhaps that's the corporate motive, but if people can't participate they will stop using Yahoo, just as I have.

Why they keep "improving" things that make the experience worse is hard to understand. Yahoo was about as good as it will ever be.

From here on out, improving it produces negative results.

Like Facebook. It's been "improved" into worthlessness.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yahoo Website.

Reason of review: as stated.

Location: Makawao, Hawaii

Comments

#1920670

yahoo.com was my start page now it will be bing

#1920349

If you can't comment on Yahoo's totally left wing biased "news", why even read their HuffPOST ***

#1920009

If you have the right of press, then we have the right of the first Amendment, which allows us to respond to your posts!!! Not a one way street!!!

#1920744
@PissedConsumer1920009

Yahoo TOS 14. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE Yahoo reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Yahoo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.

#1919826

America is being destroyed from within by a horrible virus called "LIBERALISM"! Once this virus takes possession of the individuals brain, there is nothing but "frothy foam" left.

Wake up America before this "socialist liberal virus" consumes you and your loved ones and all of America! ALL LIVES MATTER!

#1919929
@PissedConsumer1919826

The more I think of the Liberal's life style the more I think of the two cities of Sodom and Gomorrah

#1920264
@PissedConsumer1919929

What is the liberal lifestyle??? If you mean respect & inclusion for all people than count me in that lifestyle.

I like seeing people of different races, genders, & backgrounds joining forces to try and make this country a better place. Right now it’s ugly but eventually things will be looking a whole lot better once we remove certain bad elements from our White House.

Now I don’t expect people who live in the sticks or in off the grid parts of the country to understand, because many of you prefer to live in your bubble with blinders on thinking the country would be better if things were like it was back during the 1920s-1950s aka the fake Andy Griffin utopia that many of you speak of. Your level of thinking is part of the problem with this country, but I take solace in knowing that people with your mindset are becoming more & more extinct.

#1920983
@PissedConsumer1920664

I agree

#1920664
@PissedConsumer1920264

Bring back the comments on yahoo. People want to see other people’s view points.

#1920723
@PissedConsumer1920264

I understand totally! What I don't understand is how these white men cant see all of the love in the inner city.

I mean who wouldn't want fatherlessness, poverty and welfare, drug use, crime, and ever other sort of vile behavior one can think of! It's all just so beautiful and inclusive!!

#1921294
@PissedConsumer1920264

What you do not seem to understand is that Liberalism is not about everyone getting along it is about expanding the role of government which is in effect socialism or a derivative of it. Everything the liberals want is bigger government.

When government controls everything it is worse than corporate control. Corporate control can be regulated by government, once government control is in place it is very hard to change if not impossible. Liberals want government controlled healthcare, corporations and small business taxed to extinction, and a country that allows all people from any country to enter without any control. These thing just do not work without people losing precious freedoms that have been around for decades.

Democrats used to perform a very important roll to capitalism before they went so far left. when republicans pushed to much control to corporations, Democrats would rein it in and kept corporate abuse in line. Now they have pretty much abandoned this by going for big government, high taxes and major regulation and bureaucracy.

If you doubt what I am saying just look at California; High cost of living, High taxes, Extreme government regulation and extreme homeless population. Your arguments are just not sound.

#1920844
@PissedConsumer1919826

Time to start a class action lawsuit against Yahoo and freedom of speech. Otherwise, shut this liberal website down!!! Use MSN instead!!!

#1919366

Ah, gotta love the progressives. Got a call today asking if I'd vote for Biden/Harris.

My response, 'Can I not give an answer?' Theirs, 'Yes' My first action after ending the call: block the phone number.

My response is why the silent majority exists. Assuming half of the responses are like mine or different than how people will actually vote, how accurate is that poll?

#1919738
@PissedConsumer1919366

Tired of the silent majority speech. You guys are just bitter old people that wants everything to go back to the 1940s. I think you people call it the golden age where minorities knew their place & kept their mouths shut while you put your foots on their backs & kept them there.

#1919765
@PissedConsumer1919738

I'm an independent and half the age you're implying. The whole point of that post was to show how easy it can be to social engineer cold call pollsters to give them the results they want.

#1919225

Nancy Pelosi flies across the nation burning jet fuel which she says she hates to walk into a hair salloon with no mask breaking the covid rules to have her hair done all while the Dem cities are burning.. Dem hypocrisy as usual.

And you continue to vote for them. Just amazing.

#1919039

If you won't work just go out and destroy stuff

#1918843

You are correct. They have to keep making changes in order to justify their positions.

The "improvements" seem to be negative. They were the only ones that had comments.

It was a form of entertainment for me. I miss it a lot.

#1918786

Yahoo appears to be liberal about issues that they post...let the peoples voices be heard...bring back reviews!

#1920984