33.6K views

Yahoo tried this once before and had a billion complaints. They removed the button to view my comments, all of them, all articles.

People that comment like to see how others react to their point of view. Without that feedback people will stop commenting. Perhaps that's the corporate motive, but if people can't participate they will stop using Yahoo, just as I have.

Why they keep "improving" things that make the experience worse is hard to understand. Yahoo was about as good as it will ever be.

From here on out, improving it produces negative results.

Like Facebook. It's been "improved" into worthlessness.

Reason of review: as stated.

Location: Makawao, Hawaii

Comments

put the 'my comments' link back

@PissedConsumer1613161

If they need a programmer that can actually fix their problems I'm available. I'll even work for free if I can get "My Comments" back. I fear however that removing the tab is a deliberate act to stifle ANY opinion other than their super PC, lib propaganda.

@PissedConsumer1613161

You can still look at all of your comments by clicking on the alphatar/profile image.

Reactivate 'My Comments.' What possible reason could you have in removing it?

@PissedConsumer1613130

There is very little reason for anyone to post on a Yahoo comment board if there is no way to track your comments.

@PissedConsumer1613130

Stop removing the 'Comments' section on your site. It is very important to those of us who comment and look for reactions.

Yahoo keeps removing the my comments section so we are not able to view our former comments. Guess I will quit using Yahoo completely I did like this feature but they do not seem to learn from their past mistakes about removing this popular feature.

@PissedConsumer1612722

Same here. I could read my comments and see replies as well as thumbs up or down but have not been able to respond to people's replies to the for months. Time to say good bye .Yahoo will not let a comment post if u have a different opinion or disagree with the article.

@PissedConsumer1612722

Totally agree. There are better apps to view news than Yahoo.

But the comment functionality was such a positive so I stayed with them. Without being able to easier the comments I made, I’ll just utilize one of the other apps.

Cindy we need to talk about your ***

I hope Yahoo goes out of business along with: MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post, VOX, The New York Times.

@PissedConsumer1580109

Yahoo will lose. Any competitor that connects with users will win.

@PissedConsumer1587508

Wtf Cindy

@PissedConsumer1580109

you forgot Faux News Trumpie

Turn to God, repent sinners. God wants to bring peace, love, forgiveness, and joy in your life.

My comments don't display!!!

I hope Yahoo burns to the ground, POS liberals.

I got blocked and I’m not at all conservative

comments

Yahoo Reviews

Yahoo reviews