33.6K views

Yahoo tried this once before and had a billion complaints. They removed the button to view my comments, all of them, all articles.

People that comment like to see how others react to their point of view. Without that feedback people will stop commenting. Perhaps that's the corporate motive, but if people can't participate they will stop using Yahoo, just as I have.

Why they keep "improving" things that make the experience worse is hard to understand. Yahoo was about as good as it will ever be.

From here on out, improving it produces negative results.

Like Facebook. It's been "improved" into worthlessness.

Reason of review: as stated.

Location: Makawao, Hawaii

Comments

This last 'revision' is a a downgrade in function and aesthetics. I don't understand their thinking.

I can not access my comments now at all. This clearly will cause me to utilize another app for my news.

Yahoo is run by Democrats that explains everything.

If you use "control H" you can pull up your history of visited articles. If you remember the title of the article or know the time you left your comment, you can bring it back up and scroll through to see your comment.

I wish many of these websites would {{Redacted}} in their tech departments, who try to justify their existence by screwing up what works until if is totally {{Redacted}}.

Because it is true. Why would yahoo keep downgrading there services.

I used to be able to view the top stories by clicking the button to the left or right. Then they removed the buttons, awesome.

Alright, so it's not just me . . .

Agree! Yahoo and MSM has truly become the Enemy of the People!!

seems to be happening again 8/24/2018.

@PissedConsumer1546308

They did the same thing to me.

@PissedConsumer1546308

Same here. Can't look at comment history period, and even some of my center/neutral posts just blink out of existence.

@PissedConsumer1546308

I concur that it's happening again. Why? I don't get it.

@PissedConsumer1546308

Started again 8/24/2018. I'll change to another service if they discontinue commenting and viewing history.

@PissedConsumer1546308

Yeah, it's ephed up again. Verizon/Yahoo is a disaster these days.

@PissedConsumer1546308

Yahoo is a joke. Tired of their bush-league posting system and mind games with posters. Either have an open venue or don't.

I'm so *** irritated with 95% of my comments not sticking when it comes to news articles or reports that get me worked up enough to bother replying. I'm extremely blunt and unabashed and the libtards that run this shtsite see it fit to never let my comments in the door, and I can't look back at prior ones to see how many agree with my perspective. There needs to be a new site that is no holds barred.

I can't pull up my comments on the Yahoo Newsroom App unless I first make a new comment on another article. Only then does my icon pop up.

Yahoo blocked me from commenting on LGBT articles, removes my commentary or responses to comments made about slavery in America. Neither comments made by me contain foul language or of a racist/discriminatory nature. Just a different point of view, to which some “tolerant, free speech loving” person objected too.

@PissedConsumer1528256

Wow way to play the victim card. I’m very liberal and my comments have been often deleted as well.

screw you yahoo

I am pissed too. Yahoo used to be so nice and easy to work with.

Now it seems Yahoo changes its format every week.

Pissed, yes. Really, really pissed, absolutely.

comments

Yahoo Reviews

Yahoo reviews