Verified Reviewer

I have been using paypal for many years, in the the past few weeks they have stopped numerous transactions and requiring extremely detailed information and they still refused to send the money I need to send. I am sending money to a family member for my niece for her collage tuition and also for another family member that has died and I am trying to help with funeral expenses.

Paypal has now terminated my account on the grounds and I quote

"It is a violation of Xooms User Agreement to use the service for any of the following activities, including but not limited to: sexually-oriented materials or services; gambling activities; or commercial transactions that involve tobacco, firearms, prescription drugs, or other controlled substances." What part of a funeral and college tuition is involved in any of that? Xoom is making accusations and alleging I am committing these acts, when in fact the allegations are completely false.

I know for a fact I am not alone in their slander campaign against honest law abiding people. I am only trying to help out family members.

I am currently seeking legal advice and if you have been effected by the xoom slander campaign you should seek legal advice as well to clear your name.

User's recommendation: Use this company at your own risk.

Preferred solution: 1.Remove the false statements and restrictions. 2.Reinstate my account. 3.Allow me to do what I need to with my money, without micromanagement. 4.Their ability to think is at best questionable and they should stop thinking..

Comments