Verified Reviewer

2.0

Can you forward this to Yahoo Mail??? My old Windows laptop died and I had to switch to a chromebook.

Now when I try to re-sign into my Yahoo mail account, the sign-in window won't let me. The box flashes my email addy but won't let me click on it. When I try to enter the email addy manually, the letters disappear as soon as typed and I STILL can't sign into the account. I don't want to click 'forgot username' bc I didn't but I do fear that would cause me to lose the account entirely; and I use it as my main one.

The yahoo account is in my deceased sister's name of Patsy Carter, username is deafasadoorknob@***.com. So PLEASE tell me how to get back in the account on a chromebook AND send the answer to: francesperkins@***.com since obviously I can't yet read anything on the Yahoo mail!!!!!

User's recommendation: I wasn't having issues with any other email accounts at different companies except this one, when I switched from a Windows laptop that died to this chromebook.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yahoo Email Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Yahoo Pros: Free.