I ordered tanning bed lotion at a considerable discount from the thetanstore@yahoo.com.

They say upfront that it could take up to 2 weeks for delivery, with a delivery confirmation number within that periond of time. I ordered on 4/18 and they charged my credit card. Today 4/29 I sent an email stating I would like the status and/or my confirmation number.

My reply was the owner was really sick and expected to be in the hospital for several days and they would try and fill orders during this time and please be patient. This is a ripoff organization!

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments

Al Hadd, Al Muharraq, Bahrain #16920

I also placed an order with them on 5/31, sent emails for two weeks asking about order and got no response. I have placed a dispute with the credit card company for the charge. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TANSTORE!

Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more Yahoo - Can abilities to change cell phone number in reset mode. Yahoo "I need a phone call from your tech people. To change my password all you help sites are not working. The cell phone that is on file with my yahoo..." Read more Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more InterNations - Extremely unethical billing and worst customer service I've known InterNations "I signed up to try out this network a year ago. Went to an event once. The quality of the event was so bad that I never came back. I..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more