3.5

I have had a new advertisement from Yahoo appear on the top line of my incoming email page. I cannot delete it as the tick box is not shown on this 'supposed' incoming mail.

It is most irritating and an abuse on my private email page. I want to know if others have this problem and if, or how it can be deleted.

The same applies to the ongoing advertisements shown on the right side of the email page. It is impossible to find a complaints area for my problems.

I think that Yahoo need to contact me regarding this invasion of privacy!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Yahoo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Yahoo to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unauthorised advertisements, no customer support and inability to change home page. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Yahoo and yahoo email service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments