Verified Reviewer

To whome it may concern, The reason for this email is because I have been receiving many emails that I personally dont want to get anymore. I understand you may hear this problem a lot especially when its not that hard to obtain a lot of spam and junk mail.

I have had this account since i created an email which is well over 10-15 years. By now im sure my email address has been accessed by a ton of places. While trying to regulate this email's they have been growing daily and trying to unscribw to as many as i can. But now it wont even let me click the button to unscribe to anything with these emails and its just getting irritating all these unwanted things keep popping up.

So i would like to know what i need to do to get rid of these unwanted emails. If you could please get back to me as soon as possible that would much appreciated.

Email: taylor.decarlo94@***.com

Phone number: (719) 922-****

Thank you so much and look forward to hearing from you soon as possible.

-Taylor DeCarlo

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Denver, Colorado