I opened a Yahoo account a very long time ago when it was still a good company. I remember my username/password; but today I could not login, so I suspected my account was compromised and contacted Yahoo for help.

There seems to be no way to talk to a live person so I entered the information online hoping someone could help me to reset the password.

I did received email from Yahoo requesting me to provide some information to verify my identity, which I did.

Next Yahoo sent me email telling me that they believed they have fully addressed my case and close it.

The big problem is: other than requesting me to verify my identity, Yahoo customer service did absolutely NOTHING to resolve the issue. They just close the case.

I don't think it is that hard to reset the password, but Yahoo customer service just don't do it. Yeh it is very easy to just close the case - Yahoo is paying these people anyway.

What I feel is, such "customer service" is much worse than no service at all. With no service, user like me do not have to waste time.

Yahoo, why are you paying big bucks to these incompetent people to ***????

I used this Yahoo email for my Paypal. After seeing no hope, now I changed my Paypal to use Gmail.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worse than no service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of yahoo email service. Yahoo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned yahoo email service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Yahoo.

Comments