this is the worst email provider ever!!

wish i had known that before, they are taking absolutely ages to get back to you if you have an issue with your account. Furthermore my mailbox gets bombarded with lots of spam messages despite of all filter being on. Customer service is very poor and they hardly ever sort out any issues - they say they'd get back to you within 24-48 hours! what a joke, took them over a week to send me an email and ask for response. Once i responded they took another 4 days to action things. Shambles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would't rate it even half of the star!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of yahoo email service from Yahoo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Yahoo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was new service email, poor customer service, no customer support and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Yahoo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments