I visited the Yahoo website with intentions to read about the verdict of the Aurora shooter trial.I went through all of the 60 "most important topics" on the front page of Yahoo, and there is not a single reference to the trial.

However, there is plenty of information about Jennifer Aniston's honeymoon, Michael Moore's mansion, Lady Gaga's role in American Horror Story, etc. In fact, almost all of the headlines surround the entertainment industry. I consistently keep myself up-to-date with pop culture, but the Aurora shooter ruling should be headlining any legitimate news source over the amount that 50 Cent paid for his mansion.

It makes me sick that yahoo condones entertainment "news" over genuinely impacting events in history.I will never again visit yahoo for legitimate news.

This person wrote the review because of "illegitimate news website" of yahoo website from Yahoo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Yahoo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Yahoo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments