i don't know what's wrong with the yahoo people, but their product is utterly inferior.multiple times during the day i cannot access my mail, i try and send an e-mail and i get an error message.

i write an e-mail, press send and nothing happens, except an error message. then, i click on my inbox, nothing comes up except an error message. or i click on my sent mail, and i get another error message. can't get through to them by phone.

sent an e-mail message. got no response. i'm stunned that this company has such a crappy e-mail service. they are trying to bring up their image but, clearly, they don't know what they are doing.

everyone: go to gmail.i never have any problems there.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments

A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Yahoo Technical Support Yahoo "Your close friends and relative will also receive email at same time and will get disturb. They can grab you any time to this mischievous work. Yahoo Technical Support Phone..." Read more Caucasian Western looking muslim ladies do NOT create and Account  on SingleMuslim.com ! Singlemuslim "Honestly, I am not very sure if my "totally-no-typical/stereotypical -Muslim" look was a reason for my frequent discrimination on Singlemuslim.com, but the matter of the fact is that I have..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more