Taunton, Somerset
1.7

Emails were accidentally deleted and I asked for them to be reinstated....massive mistake!The 'free' service threw every email we had had (over 12000) back into either inbox or deleted box...in many cases the wrong mail box, nothing was put back into sub folders...so paid the $100+ and then it started.

Very poor communication, not clear what my money would get me, told it would take 4 hours, then 24 hours, then after massive frustration spoke to supervisor...72hrs.

Still not right....I give up...useless!!!Never again!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of tecnical support and robotic service people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of yahoo technical support. Yahoo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned yahoo technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Yahoo.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments

800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Yahoo - Can abilities to change cell phone number in reset mode. Yahoo "I need a phone call from your tech people. To change my password all you help sites are not working. The cell phone that is on file with my yahoo..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more