Yahoo: I signed up for a service.3 months later it auto renewed for $90.

1 day after seeing the charge on my Amex statement I called Yahoo and asked to cancel it and asked for a refund. They said sorry. The fine print says that they can not refund me the money. They should refund me the money for a service that I did not want to renew.

I will never do business with them again.

How can they expect to build loyal customers if they do not take care of them.Always read the fine print with Yahoo!

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments

If you contact your bank directly and tell them that you did not authorize those charges, you should get your money back. Then they can fight with Yahoo.

Aabaco / Yahoo Problem, Check this out Yahoo "Tomorrow will have been a month since I cancelled my account with Aabaco and after 4 phone calls lasting over an hour each, I still have not received my refund..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more 800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more