Coverage Area
Style and Design

Add me to the list. I am about ready to stop my Yahoo/AT&T domain name, that I have had for a decade. Life was good at one time. I had an XP computer, that ran decent, and operated the AT&T download of SiteBuilder. My web site prospered.

Then, apparently some geek nerds decided there was a way to rip off folks, *** them off, and make some money in the long run. I was not asked, but was told by Yahoo, that I am now an Aabaco, customer. What a silly *** name is Aabaco? Sounds like an outfit that Wile E Coyote, bought supplies from.

My new computer is used, but is a decent Dell Optiflex, with lots of RAM. I can NOT get SiteBuilder to download appropriately, nor will it boot once it is in my computer. I have spent far too many hours dicking around with this, and do I really need a web site, when I can do all I need to do on Twitter, and FaceBook. I am ready to cancel my accounts, you jerks.

This reviewer shared experience about "yahoo dumping me off to worthless aabaco" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Yahoo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Yahoo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Yahoo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments