See attached "screen shots".Image #1 = Home page.

Image #2 = The sites response when you try to sign in. Date: 20 Dec 2015. For days we've been unable to sign into our Yahoo account, access Yahoo email or our Yahoo Fantasy Football league. We've been unable to reach Yahoo via phone or email.

Additionally, Yahoo has not bothered to reach out to us or make any announcements as to what's going on. They obviously don't want to discuss it. Why? I know they had an exchange of half their stock in Jan.

Quite a bit purchased by them. Are these site/email problems part of an effort to drive their stock even lower in preparation for another buy back and future selling of the company? Whatever the reason, not making an announcement or making themselves available to their customers is an INTENTIONAL ACT.

Why?Guess it's time to move on to a company that's more reliable and cares about their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Yahoo and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Yahoo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Yahoo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments