See attached "screen shots".Image #1 = Home page.
Image #2 = The sites response when you try to sign in. Date: 20 Dec 2015. For days we've been unable to sign into our Yahoo account, access Yahoo email or our Yahoo Fantasy Football league. We've been unable to reach Yahoo via phone or email.
Additionally, Yahoo has not bothered to reach out to us or make any announcements as to what's going on. They obviously don't want to discuss it. Why? I know they had an exchange of half their stock in Jan.
Quite a bit purchased by them. Are these site/email problems part of an effort to drive their stock even lower in preparation for another buy back and future selling of the company? Whatever the reason, not making an announcement or making themselves available to their customers is an INTENTIONAL ACT.
Why?Guess it's time to move on to a company that's more reliable and cares about their customers.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "To Whom It May Concern I would like to seek your assistance to investigate a spam mail i had received where pictures of my family were send to me from an..."
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."