Bainbridge Island, Washington

See attached "screen shots".Image #1 = Home page.

Image #2 = The sites response when you try to sign in. Date: 20 Dec 2015. For days we've been unable to sign into our Yahoo account, access Yahoo email or our Yahoo Fantasy Football league. We've been unable to reach Yahoo via phone or email.

Additionally, Yahoo has not bothered to reach out to us or make any announcements as to what's going on. They obviously don't want to discuss it. Why? I know they had an exchange of half their stock in Jan.

Quite a bit purchased by them. Are these site/email problems part of an effort to drive their stock even lower in preparation for another buy back and future selling of the company? Whatever the reason, not making an announcement or making themselves available to their customers is an INTENTIONAL ACT.

Why?Guess it's time to move on to a company that's more reliable and cares about their customers.

Review about: Yahoo Account.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

More Proof: SINGLEMUSLIM.COM IS A SCAM! Singlemuslim "I have attached a photo, showing the females contacting me randomly. I signed up and made a fake profile EASILY. I got like 3 messages from females the second I joined. Usually..." Read more Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more