As of 11 May 2017, after logging into my Yahoo!account, my actual first name displays for posts on Yahoo!

sites and not my Yahoo! nickname, which has displayed previously. What is going on? I prefer to use my Yahoo!

nickname for privacy reasons. I have gone to my Yahoo! account settings and my chosen Yahoo! nickname is diplayed there.

I even changed my Yahoo! login password, today (12 May 2017) in case there was some security breach. I see my Yahoo! nickname displays when I have logged into the Help Community.

I did go back into my Yahoo! Account, deleted my Yahoo! nickname and then entered it again and Saved the transaction. Theb, I shut down my browser (Firefox 52.0.2), ended my Internet connection, and restarted my computer.

When I logged into Yahoo! after all that, my problem seemed resolved. However, I experienced the problem again today (13 May 2017.) I went through the steps I did the other day, but the problem of my Yahoo! nickname not displaying continues.

I posted all of this in the Yahoo! Community Forum for Account and Sign In > Manage Your Account Settings. So far, no one else has posted a solution.

I am posting on Pissed Consumer in hopes someone with Yahoo!who knows how to fix this problem (something with a program, perhaps?) will see it and get a fix installed.

Review about: Yahoo Account.

Reason of review: Problem with Yahoo! account ID.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments