Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Been with yahoo since the beginning.Been on the comment boards since 2007.

Over the years a lot of changes have been with yahoo web site, email, and the comment section. Had to open multiple spam accounts. Because I kept getting band from yahoo's comment boards. Yahoo is so liberal and bias its ridiculous!

I alway's hated the thumbs up and thumbs down concept! They finally got rid of the thumbs down and replaced it with a heart. Who *** idea was that? Now they bring the thumbs down back again!

Again, who's *** idea was that? The new layout of the comment section sucks! It takes me forever to scroll down to the comment section. Because of the twitter feedback being used as news reports.

Yahoo journalism sucks! Bad reporting or incomplete articles! Another thing that bugs me the most. When the word "viral" is over used in a headline!

Another thing that bothers me the most commenters always their politics in non related topics! Ever since the 2008 election when president obama had. For the last eight years. Trolls had called me a racist and biggot.

Each time I fight back I would get banned. But yahoo lets these liberal trolls get away with! I just wonder how many of these liberal paid trolls get actually get banned? Another that yahoo has been doing.

Auto censoring comments. This has been going on for years! Yahoo has the worst layout comment section on the internet! Why yahoo can't hire moderators?

Instead of auto censoring?

I been to many message boards on the internet alot of them are well designed and easy to navigate!Tired of trolls abusing the thumbs down button!

Review about: Yahoo Website.

I didn't like: New layout.

Had an Experience with Yahoo?

Comments

AOL is run by Democrats, what more can you expect? They can't even win a election. Bottom line is: Yahoo and Democrats are at the same level, idiots.

For some reason Yahoo decided I wanted the new format. Takes for ever to delete messages and often the message I selected to delete keeps returning to inbox.

Layton, Utah, United States #1341767

I don't agree with you on the commentors but it is hard to believe that the endless scrollbar still exists when so many people have complained about it. I left Yahoo shortly after they radically changed their email interface and brought the endless scrollbar to their news section.

Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic #1302853

I agree with the poster! Those *** liberals always get their way on Yahoo.

offconsumerpissed

If no one likes what you say and you repeatedly get banned, the problem may actually be you, not Yahoo. Simply based on your above comment, I think we can all gather what your comments look like. Cursing, poorly written sentences, and name-calling.