1.1K views
3.3

yahoo news keeps deleting my comments on yahoo news even if its a simple comment and yahoo always deletes my comments for being too long this is a violation of the first amendment there is proof of this all over the internet its not just me and people are getting sick of yahoos shocking disregard for the constitutional first amendment and in case yahoo hasnt read the constitution like every other big greedy company out there here is what the first amendment means:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting ...

I liked: Email.

I didn't like: Yahoo disrespect for 1st amendment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 14, 2015.

Comments

They will also let a black person say something very ugly about white people but will delete a response back to them

They delete anything right wing while allowing others to state things like kill the police, the police are pigs or something ugly like that.

FWIW it's not a violation of the first amendment.

Happens all the time..oh no inappropriate words just views per their screeners. Guess midterm s must them scared

Repent liberals.

testing......

Hey...forget the partisan complaints...I'm on the left and my comments are deleted all the time.

I love it when Yahoo News posts an article expecting the comments to support the leftist agenda, but when it doesn’t work and the readers are not duped...they pull the entire article so others can’t be educated by the facts.

to Anonymous #1552798

I cannot reply to any response to one of my posts and seems like I can only reply once to any other post I see. Many times my posts are deleted and without any regards to breaking a Yahoo rule however it may be conservative or contradictory to a liberal post therefore it never gets posted. Pure censorship and that's why I've deleted Yahoo as my home page.

Liberalism is the new fascism.Any slightly conservative viewpointmarks the person commenting as Dangerous so their comments are barred forever....deleted.God bless Diamond and Silk!!

It is truly sad to see how Yahoo reflects the pro fascist movement on the part of liberals and Democrats in America. It shows how truly dumbed down Americans have become. They drank the Koolaid.

Yahoo censors all protrump comments

to We8 #1507769

Not true. Almost all my comments regarding trump are negative and many of them get deleted.

Yahoo is run by communist, Democrats, that's why it sucks.

Yahoo doesn't even allow me on the news site anymore. It keeps timing out on me.

It's ok. I get my news from another site now that doesn't censor regular comments like Yahoo does.

They ate reasons why Yahoo nres has taken out their comments

AOL is run by Democrats, what more can you expect? They can't even win a election. Bottom line is: Yahoo and Democrats are at the same level, idiots.

Vincin

@ Roslyn Johnson It really comes down to the first five words in the amendment "Congress shall make no law" it doesn't mention rights of the individual its just a limit to governmental action. Reading through the rest of the amendment is just expands on what those limits are. I am all in favor of free speech but we have to have a grasp of what those freedoms are.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

"...prohibits the making of any law".

Yahoo doesn't have the power to make law so they can't break your first amendment rights. However, I've also had my conservative leaning comments deleted for seemingly no reason, it's wrong, bad business practice. Yahoo sucks.

I was just looking a previous comment thread and EVERY SINGLE ONE of my comments were deleted. Like 4 or 5 of them.

My posts were factual and on topic and I even linked to a Business Insider story to back up my position. Apparently the Yahoo censors didn't like my position and so removed ALL my posts on the topic.