2.1K views
3.3

yahoo news keeps deleting my comments on yahoo news even if its a simple comment and yahoo always deletes my comments for being too long this is a violation of the first amendment there is proof of this all over the internet its not just me and people are getting sick of yahoos shocking disregard for the constitutional first amendment and in case yahoo hasnt read the constitution like every other big greedy company out there here is what the first amendment means:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting ...

Yahoo Pros: Email.

Yahoo Cons: Yahoo disrespect for 1st amendment.

Comments

#2079560

I’m a lefty & none of my comments stay posted. I’ve only said nice things about fashion!

Still. Moments after my post it disappears. A note saying my comment was rejected. I think this is how they permanently ban you.

They simply refuse to allow any comments you make go through. My comments were allowed until I said the moderators must not speak English because they were questioning comments that were fine.

#2057463

They delete all my comments even if I say Hi, nice weather we are having as inappropriate.

#2050018

It seems to me that you don't understand the first amendment.

#2043125

all I did was respond "lol" to someone's post I am dumbfounded

#2033134

Yahoo is rejecting ALL of my comments. I looked at their policy, and I don't feel I violated it.

The one that threw me over the edge was apparently when I said something about that boys being able to be girls. It wasn't hate speech, or even inflamatory.

#2022027

Yahoo whet are you doing I cant share news facts I cant add my opinion your blogs are useless and one sided wokeness. I am at a point that I can word something 3 or 4 different ways and they still delete it.

One might think Yahoo is run by indoctrinated children that wake up hating America if things don’t go there way. Yahoo Sucks

My comments last 1 second then BAM....Gone all because I do NOT agree with the LYING MEDIA.

Just now I posted a comment regarding the law in the UK that says that only people living in the same house can *** I said that it had nothing to do with the coronavirus but was another excuse to slip in a Sharia law. My comments were posted, but when I went back a few minutes later out of curiosity to see if my post was still there, it was gone.

Nowhere to be found. That's nothing but 3rd World censorship.

This article is OVER 10 years old... and they are STILL doing it.

There’s freedom of speech, but on a private news source, they don’t have to allow you to comment. That’s their choice.

Think of it this way; you are a reporter. Just because you’re a reporter, does Yahoo have to hire you? Do they have to publish you? Why isn’t everybody reporting for a living then?

They are not depriving you of your right to an opinion, they’re merely not allowing your content on their message boards, which is not any kind of “suppression” under FA guidelines.

It’s a bit unfair to silence the dissent, and it makes them seem a biased news source, but them not giving you permissions to post comments on their private message boards hasn’t infringed on your civil rights. Sorry!

#1900063
@PissedConsumer1855115

eom

It’s freedom of speech. Not one post of mine is in comments.

It doesn’t matter who I like, support, or disagree with it’s my opinion. If yahoo isn’t able to allow freedom of speech then they need to delete comment section.FYI..not a trumper.

Me too. I’m seriously considering a lawsuit.

This happens to me as well. Yahoo does not allow people to have different opinions? It's a way to push their own propoganda?

You are correct

They only delete them if you say things about democrats or when you say something negative about a policy that they’re for like pro drugs or abortion. I’ve been saying for years that yahoo news is staffed with communists.

#2067262
@PissedConsumer1822280

Alsocoomments about republicans

Are you a liberal? If no that is why they delete your comments.

They don't like you. They do it to everyone.

@PissedConsumer1793557

Just click to Fox News if they dis you.Type your message here

The same thing happens to me - try to leave comment but it just disappears. A few take but then get deleted later somehow. Must be the AI and a general shadow banning on comments they do not like.

Yahoo Reviews