2.1K views
3.3

yahoo news keeps deleting my comments on yahoo news even if its a simple comment and yahoo always deletes my comments for being too long this is a violation of the first amendment there is proof of this all over the internet its not just me and people are getting sick of yahoos shocking disregard for the constitutional first amendment and in case yahoo hasnt read the constitution like every other big greedy company out there here is what the first amendment means:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting ...

Yahoo Pros: Email.

Yahoo Cons: Yahoo disrespect for 1st amendment.

Comments

The same thing is happening to me! I now cannot make a comment on ANYTHING and it is SO frustrating.

Stop it Yahoo. I can have an opinion too.

Just because I love President Trump doesn't give you the right to shut me down. Disgusting.

Somebody is removing my comments on yahoo news

There must be an attorney out there to begin a class action suit against YAHOO for violating the 1st amendment

#2057472
@PissedConsumer1783761

I'm in, this is blatant. I could post Hi what a nice day and they will delete it as inappropriate.

I totally agree. YAHOO should be sued for being a shill for tRump and violating the 1st amendment

I have the same problems that everyone else has had. Very annoying when my post get erased but hundreds of others basically saying the same thing don't.

Yahoo continues to delete my comments as well; they delete it very quickly in fact. How dare they.

Yahoo constantly deletes mine. I have written comments that have nothing wrong and they delete it but yet others comments who say bad things don't get deleted. When I change my user name the comments don't get deleted so I know it's because of my name and not what I write.

@PissedConsumer1772664

Thanks for the tip.Type your message here

Same here these leftist can call me every name in the book but if I say anything back it gets deleted. Yahoo is so obviously hypocritical and biased. They need to be sued for violating my first amendment rights and deleting comments they disagree with.

@PissedConsumer1747833

I would love to find a way to sue them for this.

They are superimposing other news stories on each other story and blocking the comments option

Yes, they are censoring Christian now too. When I posted the ten commandments - the censorship started.

There was a tragic story of family that mother killed father and kids before taking her life in suicide. https://news.yahoo.com/ex-wife-children-atlanta-surgeon-21535****.html?messageId=fcbbcfea-77b4-40dc-8ccf-4fda43c09a65&bcmt=1 I wrote the following which they lifted: Very, very tragic story, but a reoccurring story in our society today, just like mass shootings. Why? What's so different today?

About 3/4 century ago my father took his 22LR rifle to high school in CA (can you believe it) so he could shoot small game with friends after school was out for the day? Let me tell you what is very different today... The Bible, and the lack of God's instruction in well over 50% of our population today. It's sad, but you create a culture of godlessness, and then expect a moral society?

Humanists are fools and they reject God, Jesus Christ, and the Bible because they love sin - mostly the sexual perversion of today. God gave man the ten commandments so we would know the standard for righteousness. Nobody is righteous as every man and woman except Jesus Christ has broken one of these laws: 1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me 2.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image 3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain 4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy 5. Honour thy father and thy mother 6.

Thou shalt not murder 7. Thou shalt not commit adultery 8. Thou shalt not steal 9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour 10.Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's house) Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's wife) Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's slaves, animals, or anything else) Yet, God gave humanity a solution to our sin problem which separates us from a relationship with a Holy Creator, through faith in the work of His Son, Jesus, on the cross, we can have ever-lasting life and a place not separate from the Creator in Heaven.

Those that reject Jesus will be separated from God and Heaven for eternity. The Bible is the greatest Love story every told, but it is a story of the darkness man is capable of reaching when man tries to live life separate from God and His Word, the Bible. That is the problem today, it's not objects, or tools like guns - it's humanities sin nature and the fact our education system is bankrupt in helping children grow up with knowledge of a Creator that loves us, and has purpose for each of us. God gives us each value, purpose and love while Darwinism gives us hopelessness, and survival of the fittest.

People are missing a key component to life and knowing a Creator that will transforms us from sinners growing deeper in our sin to His joyful servants filled with purpose, love, and peace.

Any of us can find and know the great Love of God! That love transforms you, it frees you from the shackles of sin, and you can freely share with others who do not know such a wonderful thing.

#2203684
@PissedConsumer1737440

BEAUTIFUL POST!!!!

The MORE Act is in the works. It will open up all the doors to cannabis as they now want to call it.

Go to norml.org and support legislation in your state. THIS WAS THE COMMENT YAHOO DELETED.

This was my latest post that Yahoo deleted. The MORE Act is in the works.

It will open up all the doors to cannabis as they now want to call it.

The justice dept then has 180 days and no more (no pun intended) to remove it from schedule 1. Go to norml.org and support legislation in your state.

I hate yahoo. Wayyyyy past time to move on from commie yahoo. yahoo sucks.

If our comments are deleted, we should receive a notification, explanation, justification, AND our comments should still be findable on our accounts so that WE can determine what to do with them. I've had multiple innocuous comments deleted lately, for no rational reason.

They delete every reply I make??Go back in seconds and it is gone??COMMIE YAHOO??But will keep my replies going?

I've been on Yahoo for a few years now and have responded to many articles. Now all of a sudden my posts are deleted.

I am really not surprised by this as I've also noticed that fewer and fewer people read their articles.

Most everyone I know has left Yahoo for a much better server. Let the libs have Yahoo.

Yahoo Reviews