2.1K views
3.3

yahoo news keeps deleting my comments on yahoo news even if its a simple comment and yahoo always deletes my comments for being too long this is a violation of the first amendment there is proof of this all over the internet its not just me and people are getting sick of yahoos shocking disregard for the constitutional first amendment and in case yahoo hasnt read the constitution like every other big greedy company out there here is what the first amendment means:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting ...

Yahoo Pros: Email.

Yahoo Cons: Yahoo disrespect for 1st amendment.

Comments

They are violating my right by not BANNING YOU ENTIRELY.

Why does Yahoo delete my comments that are true? I don't even say bad words or accuse anybody of anything and it gets deleted.

It seems like when I say good advice or real comment they take it off as if they dont want the world to hear good advice. That is so wrong and pathetic. Yet others get to say some foul things or get racist and that's ok. Politic talkers are always welcomed even in stories have nothing to do with politics.

It's ok to call the president the worst of the worst but not say anything of true value. Smh

@PissedConsumer1683184

I agree with EVERYTHING this poster said about yahoo. Yahoo is has been censoring people for a long time and I agree, time to move on from this pathetic joke of a server.

It’s a PRIVATELY owned site. They are not violating your first amendment rights.

They are simply using theirs. You only get to play the first amendment card against publications(paper) and any government agency.

They are well within their first amendment rights. So maybe go to a news aggregator that wants to hear what you have to say.

@PissedConsumer1651459

Yahoo is owned by Verizon, try again!

Yahoo deletes my posts about this i keep seeing it disappear it doesn't fit their baby killing agendaWhere's all the stories on the great economy YAPOO .https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2019/02/01/manufacturers-added-6-times-more-jobs-under-trump-than-under-obamas-last-2-years/#45588a085635

Once, my comments where being deleted as I looked up facts before posting them. But all of a sudden someone typed a reply saying "I'm tired of you and it's going to stop.

At that point I couldn't make any comments at all. Next day was working fine. Today my comments only show for a few seconds, then are gone. I can see them if I click on my name.

But my replies to comments are also deleted. Yahoo is one sided in politics, and it's the side that's not being accused of being bias.

They will also let a black person say something very ugly about white people but will delete a response back to them

@PissedConsumer1606146

Lie.

They delete anything right wing while allowing others to state things like kill the police, the police are pigs or something ugly like that.

FWIW it's not a violation of the first amendment.

#1719405
@PissedConsumer1594466

Wait until someone steps on your rights then we'll see what your attitude is then,snowflake.

Happens all the time..oh no inappropriate words just views per their screeners. Guess midterm s must them scared

@PissedConsumer1583961

2020 is in THE BAG??MAGA

testing......

Hey...forget the partisan complaints...I'm on the left and my comments are deleted all the time.

I love it when Yahoo News posts an article expecting the comments to support the leftist agenda, but when it doesn’t work and the readers are not duped...they pull the entire article so others can’t be educated by the facts.

@PissedConsumer1508110

I cannot reply to any response to one of my posts and seems like I can only reply once to any other post I see. Many times my posts are deleted and without any regards to breaking a Yahoo rule however it may be conservative or contradictory to a liberal post therefore it never gets posted. Pure censorship and that's why I've deleted Yahoo as my home page.

Liberalism is the new fascism.Any slightly conservative viewpointmarks the person commenting as Dangerous so their comments are barred forever....deleted.God bless Diamond and Silk!!

@PissedConsumer1464456