2.1K views
3.3

yahoo news keeps deleting my comments on yahoo news even if its a simple comment and yahoo always deletes my comments for being too long this is a violation of the first amendment there is proof of this all over the internet its not just me and people are getting sick of yahoos shocking disregard for the constitutional first amendment and in case yahoo hasnt read the constitution like every other big greedy company out there here is what the first amendment means:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting ...

Yahoo Pros: Email.

Yahoo Cons: Yahoo disrespect for 1st amendment.

Comments

It is truly sad to see how Yahoo reflects the pro fascist movement on the part of liberals and Democrats in America. It shows how truly dumbed down Americans have become. They drank the Koolaid.

@PissedConsumer1464450

How stupid conservatives have become if they believe this drivel.

#1719406
@PissedConsumer1651265

But when your rights are trampled you activate antifa to get your point across, liberal.

Yahoo censors all protrump comments

@PissedConsumer1464447

Not true. Almost all my comments regarding trump are negative and many of them get deleted.

Yahoo is run by communist, Democrats, that's why it sucks.

Yahoo doesn't even allow me on the news site anymore. It keeps timing out on me.

It's ok. I get my news from another site now that doesn't censor regular comments like Yahoo does.

They ate reasons why Yahoo nres has taken out their comments

AOL is run by Democrats, what more can you expect? They can't even win a election. Bottom line is: Yahoo and Democrats are at the same level, idiots.

@ Roslyn Johnson It really comes down to the first five words in the amendment "Congress shall make no law" it doesn't mention rights of the individual its just a limit to governmental action. Reading through the rest of the amendment is just expands on what those limits are. I am all in favor of free speech but we have to have a grasp of what those freedoms are.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

#1719407
@Craven Dyf

Roe versus Wade is not in the Constitution either but you libs demanded it. Trannies weren't allowed special rights to use the bathroom of their choice but you libs wouldn't stand for it.

Some Congresswoman that acts like 5 year old when confronted and people who parody her, like an 8-year-old girl, received death threats because she dared to mock some loser. Yes, libs actually sent death threats to an 8-year-old.

"...prohibits the making of any law".

Yahoo doesn't have the power to make law so they can't break your first amendment rights. However, I've also had my conservative leaning comments deleted for seemingly no reason, it's wrong, bad business practice. Yahoo sucks.

#1719410
@PissedConsumer1368909

Test it. Roe versus Wade is not in the Constitution either but the libs pushed it.

Special rights for the LGBTP community are unconstitutional as well but the libs pushed it.

The problem with you conservatives is you back down too easily. The only ones who don't back down are Rush Limbaugh,Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson.

I was just looking a previous comment thread and EVERY SINGLE ONE of my comments were deleted. Like 4 or 5 of them.

My posts were factual and on topic and I even linked to a Business Insider story to back up my position. Apparently the Yahoo censors didn't like my position and so removed ALL my posts on the topic.

@PissedConsumer1368904

Yes. That is what Yahoo does.Once you are censored, you ARE censored forever ...

That has nothing to do with the first amendment. Read it again.

No one actually reads your comments - they filter for objectionable material and if it gets marked as "inappropriate" by users it gets deleted.

Loosen your tinfoil hat - it's just software. The only known organized "attack" is russian trolls who hammer comments with "inappropriate" flags.

@PissedConsumer1351149

If it's setup only to filter "objectionable material" from conservatives, then yes, there is a problem. I've seen Trump called every foul name in the book and those comments stay. Yet I write a comment about illegal immigrants voting and back it up with a Business Insider story detailing a study on such, and ALL of my comments in that thread get deleted.

Something isn't right there.

#1719411
@PissedConsumer1351149

Let's take away your rights lib.

#1331975

Yahoo leftwing censors are out in full force

Any time you comment on any liberal comment board, and you say something mildly conservative, you are subject to be censored. Liberalism has become the extreme measure of anti-Constitutionalism

@PissedConsumer1331975

Your tinfoil hat is on too tight - they delete comments all the time - mostly in response to "inappropriate" flags. My "liberal" posts get removed too.

Yahoo Reviews