Verified Reviewer

2.4

When are you people going to quit censoring my forwarded supposedly "private" emails simply because you don`t agree with my politics??? And just what the *** gives you the right to snoop at people`s emails?

Oh, I know. It`s because you can and because you own the site. You can`t call yourselves Americans because you don`t believe in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, and you prove it by your actions. You will never be successful in transforming this country by your propaganda campaign and censorship.

In case you haven`t noticed, Americans are getting tired of this and are turning to other platforms than yahoo and a few others of your ilk like Facebook, Twitter, Google and YouTube. Also, this is a pretty childish tactic worthy of a person of tween years only. I`m on the edge of quitting yahoo altogether after your constant slanted articles and outright lying.... I even go to foreign sources in order to check on the real facts of most articles you print.

The only reason I haven`t quit you yet is because of the hassle of changing stuff like my email and other bothersome to change items.........

But continue this trend and I definitely will. Your advertisers are watching too, don`t forget......

User's recommendation: Please consider carefully if you want to subscribe to an entity which censors ideas it doesn`t agree with.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Yahoo Cons: Mentioned in my complaint, Politically unfair, Censorship of my emails.

Comments